Thread: 2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask???

Default 2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask???

After having been gone for a while, I logged back in to find my reward for the winter event, in my vault. frost mask.. It uses 10 class 6 recharge cells, but nothing says what it actually does. recycle: 2:00:00, Range: Self Only, No info as to what it does. Can anyone give and info as to why I would want to possibly waste 10 recharge cells on a mask?

What buff does it give? why is there no real description?

Default Re: 2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask???

It creates a technique kit that you can either trade to another player or apply to your armor to wear the mask visually without losing out on any combat-oriented buffs.

Thanks, though it seems the tech kit is for platemail... I can only wear chainmail. As for the dragon mask, not sure I can use as a biped to make for my dragons.

As a reward, people that participated were given both masks in case they participated with a biped but would like the dragon reward, and vice versa.

Sadly biped masks aren't universal with having a texture applied to them (as all different types have different models), so a choice had to be made as to which to apply to, if I'm not mistaken.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I thought they had fixed the mask. Mine still shows as a big question mark. I can't tell if it does anything. Slimey on Order

Are you sure you're patched to the most recent client? I have all of the icon files on my live client, so I'm not sure why you're getting question marks. I haven't seen question marks since a few days after the items went out.

Yep, I should be updated too, this past week with delta and two patches afterward. The mask shows only as a big question mark. Now the reward sits in one of my houses but I put it in my inventory and back into the house. It is a big question mark. I made the form for the tech kit also. It shows as a small question mark. Slimey on Order

My masks show as white masks. but when you use it, it creates an appearance tech kit which shows to me as a (?) missing graphics is all. I tried it out, it looks like an Ice Mask. Only works on Platemail masks. Pretty cool, takes no tech slots. But I haven't tried in a couple days

I double checked this and it looks like while it was set up in the database, the file that was actually patched out was named incorrectly. I had it in my resources_override folder with the correct name, so I always saw it as such.

It should be fixed next client update.

Thanks. Hate seeing ? in inventory

• Hours of Frost tech kit still a ? in inventory. Is equipment window now supposed to be black? If so, I am not fond of it. istaria.exe patched to live still went into AVG virus scanner to be quick scanned...

Patch notes: Hours of Frost scale and mask technique kits no longer appear as a question mark.

Thread Information