Thread: Banner of the Tempest

Default Banner of the Tempest

Can't see any details at all now (it used to be halfway off the bottom of the screen on mouse over) You used to be able to hit details and see them, or right click/details after using. Now no details on mouse over, or right click / details on banner or buff show.

Banner of the Volcano seems to be fine.

Default Re: Banner of the Tempest

Update: Oddly on Chaos I can see it, on Order I can not. On Order I was using my dragon. I even used the banner and even the buff in the effects window wouldn't show any description

Banner of Tempest V effect? I was able to right click, view details on Blight (to test Blight client) and was able to do so on Order (not patched to blight).
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

it seems to be intermittent. is working atm for most of my alts, but not for Mordel. I'm starting to think something is messed up with prefs, because some of my characters also can not read the titles of certain windows. sometimes it says Vault X other times it's not legible (very odd looking symbols in place of letters). For the most part it's my older alts that are the worst with issues like these. I have so many hotkeys, I don't dare wipe my prefs folder to try and fix this, though it seems I may not have a choice.

I was going to take a screen shot to show you, but apparently I can't capture the mouse cursor in the screen shot, nor in normal windows print screen.
    Last edited by Malicore; July 25th, 2017 at 01:16 AM.

A Team Viewer session might allow Ceg to see what you see on the GUI.

Knossos

well, right now, I can't even get the text glitch to appear. it was there a few days ago. Maybe it depends on how much time I am in istaria before it all starts doing it. like if I'm logged in for say... 6 hours? I don't know. I just checked the main ones that usually have it and none are doing it atm. (sigh) But at least the text will appear in screenshot. I remember when chat texts used to do the same thing. had to relog to fix it a long time ago. Now we have the intermittent clipped wings issue that no one can successfully reproduce.

haha, now I find on Malicore that I need to close and reopen my tarbash travertine disk each time I log in. It's always something. It sits there saying "loading"

I give up Folks..
    Last edited by Malicore; July 25th, 2017 at 01:45 AM.

Now I am having same Banner of Tempest problem on an alt. If Cegaiel is around?? message me, maybe you want to look at my game via skype or teamviewer. It won't show details from banner mouse over, right click details, nor buff right click details. But Volcano is just fine

Thread Information