Thread: Adding Biped units to Lava Tunnel

Default Adding Biped units to Lava Tunnel

I don't know if this was intentional. I hope not. To apply Travertine Keys and Radiant Sources one needs an optimum ability of 1425. As far as I can tell, no biped can reach this level without benefit of a workshop and the lava tube is definitely not a workshop. I don't believe bipeds can get above 1390, if that. Therefore, we are 3:1 applying those units to the lava tube. It's very hard already, but having to make all those extras on those two resources doesn't seem right.
    Love, Cixi
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Default Re: Adding Biped units to Lava Tunnel

When building the Chaos lava tunnel, my biped hit 1425 in both Masonry and Essence Structuring.

You will need t5 blessings on some pieces and sacks. Priceless Earrings with Masonry. Priceless Rings with Enchanting. Dragon buffs. A couple t5 potions for power and strength. And the t5 or t6 strength bauble.

It wasn't too difficult.
    Last edited by Guaran; July 28th, 2017 at 03:26 AM.

And that value is correct, as intended.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Right, priceless jewelry and dragon buffs etc. Did not know of any priceless ring that would take enchanting and What does enchanting have to do with placing travertine keys on the tunnel?
    We have not been able to figure it out. AND....What is a tier VI strength bauble?
    Guraran, can you list what gear you wore for travertine keys?
    Last edited by Ming; July 28th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    When building the Chaos lava tunnel, my biped hit 1425 in both Masonry and Essence Structuring.

You will need t5 blessings on some pieces and sacks. Priceless Earrings with Masonry. Priceless Rings with Enchanting. Dragon buffs. A couple t5 potions for power and strength. And the t5 or t6 strength bauble.

It wasn't too difficult.
    I don't believe putting enchanting V on priceless rings makes a difference, since it requires essence structuring to place the items

The max. I can get with all clothes and all jewelry is 1378. Nowhere near the 1425 needed. If 1425 is intended, then why would any bi-ped try to help? Wow, I wonder why6 no one is playing. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    The max. I can get with all clothes and all jewelry is 1378. Nowhere near the 1425 needed. If 1425 is intended, then why would any bi-ped try to help? Wow, I wonder why6 no one is playing. Slimey on Order
    I dunno why they would want to help at all, maybe ask those on chaos? they finished the tunnel already, where people still play aplenty, I don't think the issue with order's population has anything to do with the updates or we'd see the same story over there.

Ming, the T6 baubles Guaran is talking about is those you can buy from pawnbrokers in the major cities, Tier 6 is aughundell I believe. don't forget Knut's Fire Whiskey either, as that adds a massive strength boost even if it drains some other stats, so it might be good for the craft skill that mainly work off strength. I think an aughundell NPC sells it still?

I think the enchanting was just a typo and meant to be essence structuring, after all, the class is called enchanter, everyone makes mistakes. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I think the enchanting was just a typo and meant to be essence structuring, after all, the class is called enchanter, everyone makes mistakes. ^^
    The rings would also be a typo. as you can not put structuring on rings ^^. only earring, necklace and bracelets. you can not place blessings on anything that can't already take Masonry, less the satchel.

So far we managed to get someone to 1426 Masonry. But at that person can not reach opt for Essence Structuring. Might be easier if they could move all TP's to power/focus.. but that's not gonna happen.
    Last edited by Malicore; July 28th, 2017 at 10:23 PM.

I can't remember why I made Enchanting t6 rings... The rings don't take any blessings or essence structuring. So for that, just wear your adventuring set of t6 rings. The power/focus stats themselves is a decent buff to Essence Structuring.

Sadly Knuts is trash now for most uses, since it doesn't stack with Promote Vitality anymore. Knuts added like 6 Masonry, But Promote Vitality added 9 I believe. If you have PV on you using knuts is a waste since you don't even get the effect even though it consumes the whiskey.

One more thing, I had one character in tunnel as healer for buffs, the crafter biped was in sorc. Group power aura added some points to enchanting. The healer toon can make sure you have enhance power or focus (equal buff to Ess structuring), gifts power focus str dex speed, plus surge power or focus. Also had to have t5 dragon buffs, and I might have had t5 bolster power and focus potions. Plus the t6 gear where appropriate. +65 power and focus cogs in the tool, plus a radiant cog. The character also has 100 healer (focus maxed), 100 mage (power maxed), 100 fitter (max strength) and 100 monk (max dex).

Thread Information