Thread: camera straitener

Default camera straitener

We all have noticed that the camera goes off over time. It turn even without dying ever so slightly. On death it gets even completely off set into a random direction.

Therefore we have to go to camera and re adjust our position. Realigning with the rotation buttons though is possible is tricky, although over time you can get the trick of it.

Therefore, would it be possible to have a camera realignment button?

Default Re: camera straitener

Quote Originally Posted by gkoster View Post
    We all have noticed that the camera goes off over time. It turn even without dying ever so slightly. On death it gets even completely off set into a random direction.

Therefore we have to go to camera and re adjust our position. Realigning with the rotation buttons though is possible is tricky, although over time you can get the trick of it.

Therefore, would it be possible to have a camera realignment button?
    I may be using old key-bindings, but numpad 0 should take care of that for you, I'm pretty sure that for the camera window there's also a "recenter camera" button which puts it behind your character again.

Default Re: camera straitener

Switch to 1st person view using num pad enter key, press 2nd time to return to 3rd person. camera is straight. My preferred mode is 1st person. I don't have camera issues in that mode. Fixes X, Y and Z axis

Another trick is to hold Tilde key and move mouse to desired position, release Tilde key. If you have keybind to Freelook on Tilde key. Fixes X, Y and Z axis

My default recenter key is keypad 5. just check your keybindings as there are many ways to set up what you want / like. Fixes X and Y only axis

What you are looking for already exists in keybinding options. (recenter camera behind character) bind
    Last edited by Malicore; September 6th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.

Thread Information