Thread: Falgut has way too much HP

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Thumbs down Falgut has way too much HP

Having fought Falgut recently, I can say together with the people that were in the group with me, that he has WAY too much hp, once you have 2 shards on each person (not slivers) it is a boring and time-consuming fight really.

It took a boring fight of around an hour or so, maybe a bit more, where all that was done was spam buffs & attacks, buffs to get rid of our debuffs and attacks to well... attack. haha.
    The guards too got quite a lot of hp there...

Please lower his hp, even shaloth could be done faster with a bit of luck and a good group. :/
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Default Re: Falgut has way too much HP

Lately i reported it too to one of dev's, he's already have decreased some hp, and i afraid after that they will not change anything more with him, just i not remember how many hp has been decreased, he had around 1 million hp, and now has been removed, idk 250k?

Quote Originally Posted by vasteel View Post
    Lately i reported it too to one of dev's, he's already have decreased some hp, and i afraid after that they will not change anything more with him, just i not remember how many hp has been decreased, he had around 1 million hp, and now has been removed, idk 250k?
    but i really would see some changes because fight with him is boring and annoing, 6 players fought with him and we used shard more than 40 times, i ssupose even 46 times if i remember, and fought with him 45 minutes

He used to have 2 million, and we killed him just fine. But apparently he wasn't using all of the abilities he was supposed to be using.

Then the shards were changed to be able to cast on others, Falgut abilities fixed: Falgut could dispel the freedom effect, and he got Trepidation. He still had 2 million. we killed him again. group of 10 took about 10 minutes.

Now his health is lower (not sure by how much). Haven't tried this 3rd iteration yet.

I do agree that he uses the freedom dispel too frequently, from what I observed killing Falgut 2.0. Half of the fight shouldn't just be people refilling freedom on someone, which ends up feeling tedious.. This aspect does get better though, the more players you have. With 10 or more, the fight goes fairly quickly.

From what you are saying though, it took an hour on Falgut 3.0? Maybe some other aspect has changed. I will try to give him a go tomorrow.

Edit: corrected how much hp he used to have, I had misremembered it.
    Last edited by Guaran; September 16th, 2017 at 01:36 AM.

Blight Delta 299.3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The following updates are being applied to the Blight shard:

• Falgut the Slaver now has less health.
    Falgut's health points have been lowered on Blight, though I don't know by how much.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

We tried him today, fight seemed ok. He still has 2 mil hp on live. On blight its 1.5 mil.

So basically they've already made the change you are asking for. Just has to be patched out.

Thread Information