Thread: Fall Festival Loading Screen

Default Fall Festival Loading Screen

Good evening everyone!

As per the last loading screen, I'm looking for willing people who wish to enter a raffle for the possibility of being put on a loading screen akin to the Surtheim Ascending one we have now for the Fall Festival revamp update coming in October!

Rules and Notices:
    - No more than 1 dragon and 1 biped may be entered per player. If one player wins both slots, they may choose which they prefer and the other will be re-rolled.
    - You may enter a friend's name with their permission. This is honor based as I cannot tell, so please be respectful to your fellow players.
    - No pitch black/vantablack dragons. The program I use to render these images can't process the dark colors and makes the dragon look textureless.
    - Please be available within 48 hours of the end of the raffle. I need you to be able to log on so I may capture the necessary textures from your character and to give final consent. If you have no available subscription (free or paid), we can copy your character to our internal server to also take textures, but be aware that if you are unresponsive to this request, you will still be disqualified.
    - The dragon's stage of growth is up to me. It is likely going to be either a hatchling or an adult. If you enter some stage of life that isn't what I use, I'll simply revert you / update you to the stage I use. (It will most likely be hatchling) If this is not favorable to you, then choose a character you feel is okay to be modified or refrain from entering.

Entering
    Simply enter your name into a section on this spreadsheet (in order, please): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...nWk3yYfwkyVymI

'Owner' can be the name of your main character, your forum name, Discord name, e-mail, or anything we can use to contact you. The winners will be announced here and on Discord, so feel free to contact me first if your name comes up. Otherwise, I will try to contact you.

Full resolution of current loading screen:

Good luck!
    Last edited by Sarsilas; September 23rd, 2017 at 01:02 AM.

Default Re: Fall Festival Loading Screen

The raffle has ended and the winners are:

Oceanum the Dragon and Anhur the Saris of Chaos!

Congratulations!

Thread Information