Thread: smal slash damage from emerald and pirignot by passing spirit walk

Default smal slash damage from emerald and pirignot by passing spirit walk

the small damage ( for me about 70 normal 200) of the emerald and pirignot golems is not reduced to zero.

I had this damage when both the previous was downed to zero and the next was downed to zero. but this damage was given in full.

What suprisses me most is that this damage is "Emarald Golem hits you for 74 Slash damage"

and I can only think this must be physical damage so should be reduced to zero. except for the supris there is here no problem

Oldin on order

Default Re: smal slash damage from emerald and pirignot by passing spirit walk

Quote Originally Posted by gkoster View Post
    the small damage ( for me about 70 normal 200) of the emerald and pirignot golems is not reduced to zero.

I had this damage when both the previous was downed to zero and the next was downed to zero. but this damage was given in full.

What suprisses me most is that this damage is "Emarald Golem hits you for 74 Slash damage"

and I can only think this must be physical damage so should be reduced to zero. except for the supris there is here no problem

Oldin on order
    Gem Golems can cause a bleeding effect, Damage over Time effects of any kind will always go through immunity shields like spirit walk, there sadly isn't a lot we can do on the tech side regarding that as far as I know. This likely is what you're seeing.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

no its not that, If I saw it right. If you start out non bleeding and having spirit form on and you get this damage the first damage you get also there is an animation from the golem connected to it. Also it count of one of the three attacks one the spirit form

But i will check this to make sure.

in that case the better description for the damage would be "you bleed for 74 slash damage"

Occasionally the feedback gives erroneous information.

Example. Multicast a spell. You will see 5 hits of say ethereal paroxysm on the target, and the 4th will have an extra detail (Physical) that none of the other lines of combat feedback show. So you might see (Physical) as a clarifier of the damage type, when it was really a spell. Or other slight misidentifications. It happens once in awhile. Maybe a few times in a night of hunting. That could be what you saw, a bleed damage tick slightly misidentified, unless it happens repeatedly.

Thread Information