Thread: returning player

Default returning player

I haven't played since the game was Horizons but would like to try my dragon again to see if I want to play or not. I'm a bit confused by how it works. I have the game installed but all I see on the login is "plizatz" level 16 and level 11. I logged in on blight and found a human character. Where is my adult dragon? There are no portraits but just Plizatz. I would appreciate some help.

Default Re: returning player

You a logging on ont the try function, you only have one character, I guess you didn't reduce to one character by archiving the other. and I think this has happened Automatically. You need to probably to archive and de-archive characters.

Better to try les confusing

If you have not payed subscription you are limited to one character.

If that's the case all characters but one will be archived.

To get on other character you have probably to archive this one and get from the archive your dragon.

Also I would not go to blight as this is test server with an extreme low population, go for order or chaos.

I’m not sure how long ago you did last login. So it can be that not of you characters is on present day servers.
    I don't know how to repair that.

I had many characters but it shows two unnamed characters identified by level only with no portrait other than a generic avatar with the name "plizatz" on it. So all i have to go on is that there are 2 , level 16 and level 11. I don't know how it works so that's why I asked.

Welcome back, gorgar. Support can help you if you need to recover characters (support.istaria.com). However, if it has been that long since you last played you might do better starting a new character to re-learn the game and to catch all of the changes (and there have been MANY).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks. It seems odd it's so vague and that can't be a good thing for getting returning players to come back. It's too bad my highest character wasn't the one available and it's a shame that no names showed or portraits. Thanks anyway.

Thread Information