Thread: limits

Default limits

What are the limitations of free to play? I understand that there is a level limitation, but what is the level limit and what is the pay to play level max? Also, I can't create more than one character. Is this a free to play limit? If so, what is the pay to play character limit. Are there any other limits that I don't know yet? I've seen some old posts about this, but I would like to know the current information.

Default Re: limits

Hello Gralnarg and welcome to Istaria !

Access type limitations can be found here: http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions

As a free player your are limited to level 15 in both adventuring and crafting. Therefore if you choose to play a Dragon you are limited to 2 level 15 schools. However if you choose to play a biped you're still limited to level 15 per school but there are more schools to play.

The Free Access allows you to play 1 character only. With a Basic Access ($9.95/month) you can create 5 characters (+1 test character on the Blight shard) and with a Property Holder Access ($14.95/month) you can create at most 7 characters (+2 test characters). If you want more than 7 characters you can for example buy the Basic Access twice and create 10 characters (+2 test).

Each access type also limits you in the number of consignement slots: the number of items you can sell to the consigners (other players can buy your items from the consigner).

With the Property Holder Access you are limited to 1 plot or lair, but you can increase this limit to 2 by buying this access twice.

Hopefully I told everything you wanted to know.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

first of all its all on

http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions

so free to play is
    max levelling after level 15 per school nor questing.
    no plot
    max 1 character.

these can all be lifted by a paid account although to a level
    up to 7 chars level 100 and one plot, one login per Subscription, more Subscriptions possible per account.

Well, all my questions answered except one: Does basic access allow you to level all 5 of your characters to level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Gralnarg View Post
    Well, all my questions answered except one: Does basic access allow you to level all 5 of your characters to level 100?
    Yes it does.

Notice that a paying subscription is required to complete quests and earn experience further than level 15. If you created only one character and this character is higher than level 15, you can still play it on a free access but you won't be able to earn exp and complete quests.

Therefore once your character is level 100 and think you don't need to complete more quests, you can still choose to play with a free access.
    Last edited by SuHuz; October 24th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Thread Information