Thread: Sub help

Default Sub help

I cannot deice if I should ge ta sub or not. I play on Order and am just 368 days old.

I like help to level and company and have fun.

I heard chaos was not as peaceful or nice as order is.

Can some explain differences of each server and if it even good to get sub now and if game will survive?

I really wanna level and get to fly and also find a lot more friendly players and or dragons mostly .

I heard players left to chaos but I do not fully know why.

Default Re: Sub help

ok if you sub you can have more then one character. ( 5/7 in total) and are not limited to level limiting or quest limiting.

there fore you can have one char on order and one on chaos. or create a simulacrum from your order character on chaos.

in that way you can experience it your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumera View Post
    I heard chaos was not as peaceful or nice as order is.
    The servers are comparably nice, only Chaos has more people. Meaning more people that could start drama than Order simply because there's just more people there... however most don't ^^

I heard players left to chaos but I do not fully know why.
    I can say that most of the active people on Order got tired of the low population and either copied or transferred to Chaos to have more player interaction.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Ok thank you for giving me this info.

So I can have 6 total more character?

Do I have access to blight?

So I can have 6 total more character?
    Technically, you can have as many characters as you want since you can accumulate subscriptions. Example: you can buy a Basic Access (5 characters) twice to get 10 character slots. The same applies to Property Holder Access and to plot slots.

Infos about access types can be found here: http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions

Do I have access to blight?
    Yes you do have access to the Blight shard.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Ok thank you. That what i thought but it a lot to pay to get all this.

I think I may do 1 month basic sub and go from there.

Hey Kumera,
    Good to see you returning to Istaria. Like you I heard the rumors of bad players on Chaos when I was on Order. When I returned in 2009, Order was pretty busy and fun up until about 2 years ago. It started to go downhill then because a lot of players either quit or just wasn't playing which made Order very empty. Order had it's share of drama also, lol. I created a character on Chaos and scouted the server and found many friendly and helpful. I did not let anyone know that I was from Order. I then transferred 2 of my main characters to Chaos last November 2016 as did other friends from Order. I am very happy that I did because Chaos is a lot more active and you can get a group most times to hunt etc. I got a warm welcome from them. I did the 1-month sub like you back in 2009 to see if I would still like Istaria after a long break. Then I done the 6-month sub to obtain more loyalty tokens to buy special ingame items. 1-month = 1 token, 6-month = 8 tokens and 12-month = 20 tokens.
    Note: Yes I miss the company of my friends that are still on Order and just hope that they may come to Chaos and start a new life with us there. We will certainly assist them in settling in.

cheers

Can you explain this token thing to me?

Also How are role plays there? Reason I love this game is we can have mates on it? (i Know not actual part of game but seems every one does it). Does Chaos allow this?

Hey Kumera,
    You can search for "Loyality Tokens" in the Istaria Forum and read about it there in posts. I did a search and one member posted a blog to explain how they work. It's worth a read to understand how they work. Here is the link;
    http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta...loyalty-points
    I just skimmed down through it a bit and noticed Velveeta mentioned they were not tradable but I believe that has changed. I have not traded any so if I am wrong I would greatly appreciate someone posting here to let us know.
    I am no good at role playing, others are gifted On Chaos players do it but would be best to ask in MarketPlace as to where to go to meet up with role players.

cheers

Can you explain this token thing to me?

Also How are role plays there? Reason I love this game is we can have mates on it?. Does Chaos allow this?
    RP happens just fine on Chaos, you just can't expect everyone to join in or be in-character in a public setting. However, you can expect that everyone who participates will be in-character in the Role Play channel, which is where most RP takes place lately. How your character relates to other people's characters and the content of the RP is up to you. If someone's interested, they'll say so.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Ok I understand. Ya I just wanna have fun . Thanks for explaining .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Hey Kumera,
    You can search for "Loyality Tokens" in the Istaria Forum and read about it there in posts. I did a search and one member posted a blog to explain how they work. It's worth a read to understand how they work. Here is the link;
    http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta...loyalty-points
    I just skimmed down through it a bit and noticed Velveeta mentioned they were not tradable but I believe that has changed. I have not traded any so if I am wrong I would greatly appreciate someone posting here to let us know.
    I am no good at role playing, others are gifted On Chaos players do it but would be best to ask in MarketPlace as to where to go to meet up with role players.

cheers

well from what I read it seems good and found this in comments.

"True. they are sent to that player, they are not BOUND to that player. as I tested this last night when I traded those said tokens to an alt. this only means that they are given directly to that players account/vault and can not be changed. now that change is because you are not collecting them on the main logon screen to be sent to any alt you desire. you are sending directly to a players vault. they are by no means bound to that character. they can be traded at will
    Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta/022016/29226_loyalty-points#bM06wq0QOKflPWSb.99"

Welcome to Chaos if you have decided to play there

The game has held on for coming up on 14 years. Plenty of people still around and there's lots to do, lots of places to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Welcome to Chaos if you have decided to play there

The game has held on for coming up on 14 years. Plenty of people still around and there's lots to do, lots of places to explore.
    Still deciding as I got very nice people over in Order but want more people to talk and rp with yet do not want to spend money for transfer and then have 2 characters.

well from what I read it seems good and found this in comments.

"True. they are sent to that player, they are not BOUND to that player. as I tested this last night when I traded those said tokens to an alt. this only means that they are given directly to that players account/vault and can not be changed. now that change is because you are not collecting them on the main logon screen to be sent to any alt you desire. you are sending directly to a players vault. they are by no means bound to that character. they can be traded at will
    Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta/022016/29226_loyalty-points#bM06wq0QOKflPWSb.99"
    Cool ... FYI, if you haven't yet read anywhere about using loyalty tokens to purchase the cargo pets, please note the spider is recommended for the biped and the flying beetle for a dragon.

cheers

Yes I read about that but I want the dragon not any other types so will be waiting till am able to get it when time comes.

Thread Information