Thread: Hatchie- Double Jump?

Cool Hatchie- Double Jump?

hihihi so! uhh this randomly popped up in my mind, it doesn't need to be super OP.GG GAME IS TOO EASY NOW.

but, what if..

hatchies had a bit of a double jump? it doesnt need to be super duper broken, but maybe just a bit a bit of an "OOMPH"
    Mostly when I think of it is kind of -gonna sound pretty weebie here- Spyro The Dragon "double jumping"
    Like Heroes tail had a nice jump mechanic, jump + little bit of wing flapping (for a bit of air) - gliding a bit of distance

I mean I love to explore on this game and jump around like a jumping bean, because I suck at sitting still. And I thought it would be pretty stinkin' cool of hatchies had a bit more power behind their jumps and could somewhat kind of glide without having to throw yourself off the nearest cliff. ROFL

but thats just a small idea :'D
    Thank you for taking the time to read / look at this! <3

Default Re: Hatchie- Double Jump?

If hatchlings get double jump, gnomes surely should get something like that too to represent their ability to bounce when tossed. :-D
    I'm sure dryads would also appreciate an extra boost based on use of their wings, too.

Default Re: Hatchie- Double Jump?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    If hatchlings get double jump, gnomes surely should get something like that too to represent their ability to bounce when tossed. :-D
    I'm sure dryads would also appreciate an extra boost based on use of their wings, too.

oh yes, for sure! it would be nice for every class to have a little bit of jumping power, i mean honestly D: the only form of actual exploration when it comes to getting over high stuff or somewhat is adult/ancient dragons.
    even a teleport spell for bipeds would be so cool and dryads being able to zoom around in the air makes a lot of sense rofl

Thread Information