Ok first things first this isnt another "istarias gonna die" rant (no disrespect aimed at anyone on the forum).

You all have to admit though this game is currently at a stand still. While i say this i also know the devs maintain this game and every so often attempt content updates so im not gonna take any credit away from them. I also read amons comments on another post and i agree with the concept of not holding hands in regards to quests.

Anyways as time moves on, so does society and with that player preferences also change. What worked years ago do not work as efficently in the present.

For new players when they look at finding new mmos they look at all things listed in the previous rant post (UI, Graphics etc etc) while i also agree the UI is perfect/ user friendly and shouldnt change. They also compare graphics to games like WoW/ LOTRO/ DDO/ FFXIV. Im assuming the devs are still working on Unreal Engine and honestly cant wait to see the finished product but for the current generation of players these old 2003 graphics falls under the minimum requirement expected by them.

I have been playing this game since 2010 and had a mixture of good times and bad times (mostly fun times) but now find myself not wanting to log in because i get bored very quickly. I know thats not the devs faults and do not intend to blame them for this however i do honestly think this game needs a fun twist added to it and although i like the new skalkaar revamp i feel that the effort the devs put into that nice looking update maybe could have been used in an attempt to bring something new or even target some of the players who got bored and left. Im no expert and as said in the title these are just my thoughts.

Sorry for yet again another post about how istaria changing but happy crafting and happy hunting

LordSeth