Thread: Crafting and Resource Gathering

Default Crafting and Resource Gathering

Since December Delta, I have the items in inventory can be looked at but not used bug. Resource gathered into disk, backpack, or pet can not be separated. Its the old bug were you either have to relog or move items form one holder to another to separate or use them. It has always been around but only comes up once in a while. Now it is every time I harvest any crystal or ore..
    The new limiting of ore, crystal, or essence harvested has dropped everything down. With my GMC, I may harvest many 10s in a row, I still get many 5s, 0s, and such. I still get all the low or nothing harvests but none of the over 10 harvest. This has lead to me getting way less per harvest of a node. Regular nodes now only give between 65 and 78 units per node. Rich nodes are about 200 ore. A motherload now only gives me about a half a load. It used to fill me full with a little left over. This is no longer the case.
    I do not see where either of these two problems added anything to the game or made it enjoyable.
    Thank you, Slimey on Order

Default Re: Crafting and Resource Gathering

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Since December Delta, I have the items in inventory can be looked at but not used bug. Resource gathered into disk, backpack, or pet can not be separated. Its the old bug were you either have to relog or move items form one holder to another to separate or use them. It has always been around but only comes up once in a while. Now it is every time I harvest any crystal or ore..
    The new limiting of ore, crystal, or essence harvested has dropped everything down. With my GMC, I may harvest many 10s in a row, I still get many 5s, 0s, and such. I still get all the low or nothing harvests but none of the over 10 harvest. This has lead to me getting way less per harvest of a node. Regular nodes now only give between 65 and 78 units per node. Rich nodes are about 200 ore. A motherload now only gives me about a half a load. It used to fill me full with a little left over. This is no longer the case.
    I do not see where either of these two problems added anything to the game or made it enjoyable.
    Thank you, Slimey on Order
    The new gather rate calculations still follow the basic calculations except for when you're at optimal and above, at which point it technically only gives you 10s, though because of the final gaussian applied at the end of the gather calculations it's somewhere inbetween 6-10.

That being said the current numbers are not considered final and we're still updating them as we go, this initial patch was to fix a long standing issue that was within the gathering calculations.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I also would like to see an end to the bug where you can't split or use items in your inventory. It can be
    quite upsetting during a battle when you try to use a scroll or potion and find out you can't without first
    transferring them to a pet or disk. By that time you might be dead!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I also would like to see an end to the bug where you can't split or use items in your inventory. It can be
    quite upsetting during a battle when you try to use a scroll or potion and find out you can't without first
    transferring them to a pet or disk. By that time you might be dead!
    You can drag single (or stacks) of scroll(s) and/or potion(s) to hotkey(s) and game will find them no matter where they are in your disk/pet/inventory when you press the according hotkey.

Knossos

Thread Information