Thread: sand crabs curing them self as if out of combat

Default sand crabs curing them self as if out of combat

I'm not sure what is happening here.

When i deselect sand crabs that i'm fithing they start to gain hitpoints more or less in the same way, as a creature running away. but I'm still hitting them and they are stil hitting me, and they are not runing away. If I keep them selected this doesn't happen. position 28315,28716

oldin on order.

Default Re: sand crabs curing them self as if out of combat

smal correfction it can also happen when not unselecting. but no spells are cast. I get the feel there is something wrong with the combat focus.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Sand Crabs seem to have some sort of Heal ability like the Trents "branch regrowth"
    If you hit them hard and fast then they dont have time to use it, but if slow then you get a period where they seem to gain more HP than your hitting them for.
    No mention what ability it is they are using in abilities but it corresponds with them also using hardened shell.

the speed of healing is fast treant heal is nothing compaired to it. it goes in step of about 1/20 of total hit points and it cures normaly all the damage done to them. even if they are almost dead. in the time i can cast two spelss they go from 0.1% to full hitpoints. branch regowsth VII is nothing compaired to this curing. and it can happen more often.

If I am fighting more than one monster, say like 5 at one time, I kill first one and focus on second. I kill second one and focus spells on third. If while I am casting on live monster, I go back to loot first dead one, my dragon or bi-ped stop all attacks. I am being hit by other monsters but if I change focus to loot I do nothing until I go back to fighting other monsters. So if I try to loot while auto-spell casting on live monsters, all my fighting stops. This is a major problem if fighting more than three tough monsters. The first dead may disappear before I ever get through fighting. So I usually loot while fighting a group. Has this changed? This did not used to happen. Anyway it makes it hard to fight large groups this way. Thank you. Slimey/Fatuous on Order

more to this strange curing.

it seems to start with indeed with harden shell. the effect last from 1 cure to 20. it can cure from almost dead to full hit points. it last longer then harden shell. it could be that damage done has an effect of stopping it. but that is to me unclear. when i have all my enchantment active it seems to happen less.

I am getting similar issues fighting technomancers outside NR. If I pull them with a spell and engage in a mage duel, they do not show up on the monsters window. If I back up to pull them in closer, away from potential adds, they can heal to full as if out of combat while they follow me into NR. But they aren't out of combat....

Thread Information