Thread: The T6 Blueprint

Default The T6 Blueprint

Istaria is at a point now what the Pilots call "Point of No Return". The mobs have long gone T6 (Level 100-120) but we the adventures have not but are stuck at T5 level cap.

So the question is does Virtrium, LLC have the energy and stamia to get the fundings needed to go 100% T6 and let Istaria reach its intended hights and level out the Airplane? Fundings can be raised in many different ways oc

T6 rework could be used as a positive argument to get the funds and the needed advertisement to lift Istaria to its intended position. As a argument Istaria three strongholds can be used in the argumentation - flying dragons - best craft system - awesome character movement system. But are we the players and Virtrium ready mentally for this change?

Default Re: The T6 Blueprint

hmm- I fear I do not get the point.

Using all the game has to offer- t5 for our chars is good enough to defeat all and every WA which exsist.
    Making us t6 would mean make the mobs t7 and t8 to keep the challenge.
    New mobs and quests in all tiers are always welcome- but IMHO we do not need a T5/t6 revamp atm.
    (and dear devs: I would not not complain if Reklar and SoG -or their companions-would be a bit weaker, so I can hunt them again
    with the people online at my play time!!! )

Nordicano, pls explain your intention behind your post.As said - I think I do not get your point.
    But thy for sharing your thoughts on this forum!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    New mobs and quests in all tiers are always welcome- but IMHO we do not need a T5/t6 revamp atm.
    (and dear devs: I would not not complain if Reklar and SoG -or their companions-would be a bit weaker, so I can hunt them again
    with the people online at my play time!!! )
    Lov, I hope you appreciate the irony imbedded in these two statements.

Nordicano, pls explain your intention behind your post
    Point is this game was designed to go T6 100% on mobs and adv chars at that time it was just released this way so this could be done later. So in my view the adv chars are still "handicapped" at T5. This has nothing to do with making T7 or T8 mobs difficulty can be adjusted by making then harder/more HP etc

Quote Originally Posted by Nordicano View Post
    Point is this game was designed to go T6 100% on mobs and adv chars at that time it was just released this way so this could be done later. So in my view the adv chars are still "handicapped" at T5. This has nothing to do with making T7 or T8 mobs difficulty can be adjusted by making then harder/more HP etc
    There are no plans to introduce a T6 for players at this point in development. We'd much rather focus on the currently underdeveloped tiers (3 and 4 namely) and fill up the game with content rather than leave barren areas while we make the ceiling even higher.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I would much rather see the devs finish revamping the t3, t4, and t5 areas before putting serious effort into t6 areas.
    I just lost the game.

Technically level 100 is tier 6. So your foot is in the door. Characters that have multiclassed can become quite strong. Maintaining a challenge is why (some of) the mobs already go to tier 9 (Elial, level 160). But the players themselves really don't need it. If players were able to hit 120, then all the rest of the mobs would just scale up as well.
    0-19
    20-39
    40-59
    60-79
    80-99
    100-119
    120-139 Daknor, Fafnir, Gruk, Avatar of Pain, Project X, Diminished Surthiem, Lesser Anchor
    140-159 Valkor, Son of Gigaroth, Shaloth, Reklar, Memory of Elial, Falgut, Surthiem, Greater Anchor, Elite Anchor
    160-179 Elial

Player ratings, which is something of a reflection of their strength, already goes to 278.
    Last edited by Guaran; March 3rd, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

Thread Information