Thread: Unstable client

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Exclamation Unstable client

Ever since a bit before today's maintenance and after it I've been having the same problem over and over, and not just me, but a whole lot of other people too looking at the contact list & the complains in the game.
    What happens: After moving somewhere or teleporting "Istaria.exe is not responding", the game just straigh-out freezes. Now if it only happens once, that'd be ignorable, but then you log back in and 2 seconds after the loadingscreen is gone, or even during sometimes, "Istaria.exe is not responding".

And then you try to login once more... Loading in, Loaded succesfully, move one step forward: "Istaria.exe is not responding".

So then I'm forced to log in with another character to continue playing until a few minutes passed and I can succesfully log in without "Istaria.exe is not responding", only to have it happen later again on the same character and/or on another character. Not too long ago I almost ran out of characters to log in because they all had the same problem: "Istaria.exe is not responding".
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Default Re: Unstable client

I got that when portalled into dalimond. Logged back in and so far hasnt happened again after a dozen portals back and forth from the adamantium fields and my plot. I do see others complaining it is happening repeatedly for them.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Default Re: Unstable client

Again, and again and <censored> over again.
    My patience is honestly wearing very thin, the game's getting unplayable. First upon teleports, fine I'll just teleport less, now even in the middle of a fight, not just once, but ******** twice the moment I start a fight, guess the end result, dead, again and again, and all buffs/consumables are simply gone because I "logged off".

And it's indeed happening for quite some others as well, repeatedly
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Thread Information