It all boils down to one thing, in my opinion, and that is this

Any time a school starts to become the dominant one, it gets nerfed in some manner, using some made up excuse of how unbalanced it is. This has happened several times before, and will happen again if we made another school the dominant one. We can't allow any class that might come in competition with this games only claim to fame "the Almighty Dragon" But.... lets not discuss how overpowered that is. Instead, this week, lets pick on a ranger. My word, they can stun 3 mobs at one time for a whole 10 - 14 seconds (but lets not be realistic and say that the ranger died because the other 5 mobs he couldn't stun, killed him).. this is unacceptable. This class is unbalanced!!!

This is called Propaganda (take the worst info you can find about anything, and blow it out of proportion, to make it sound as bad as you can, in order to gain the backing of anyone gullible enough to believe half truths) This has been, and is still being used world wide to control people in any circumstance where it is convenient and suitable to the person (persons) way of thinking.

So far the only ones that are totally accept-ant of this change are the 3 dragons that have posted here (hmmm, coincidence?) These also being able to kill 20 mobs in that same 14 seconds that a ranger can stun 1 or 2 mobs for while maybe being able to kill 1 in the allotted time frame. (and back on cool-down / recycle timers for those same stuns and flurry they had to use in the process) You people are making it sound like rangers are overpowered, but not giving the full information. Using what little info you have, to convince others of things are completely false. But you are going to do what you want to do anyway.. When you have angered enough players to quit, maybe then you will begin to understand.

The difference between myself and the people looking to shoot down other schools is: I have knowledge on both sides of the fence, as I equally play a biped and a dragon (3 dragons and 3 bipeds, to be precise) I play a ranger on my main biped (I have most schools in the game). Because we learned to combine multi-classing the right way and make our characters stronger, doesn't make them overpowered, it just makes us better players for being able to combine things in the way the game was designed to allow, and you want to punish us for this.. Amon, how many schools in Istaria have you played? Every time, every dominant school gets nerfed. This has been proven time and time again. I'm tired of hearing how each dominate school is suddenly "overpowered and needs to be nerfed"

one example, I remember this too, Trust.

Originally Posted by Trust
Stop nerfing classes, abilities, and spells. Remember when people played as Reaver? I do. Pretty soon the only classes you will see are Healers and Dragons.