Thread: Missing NPCs in Kirasant

Default Missing NPCs in Kirasant

For the past week, most of the NPCs have been missing in Kirasant. I believe only about 3 NPCs are left there. This is on Order and I have looked 3 times in the past week. Please look into this.
    Also on Order, there are several items at the Augh. Connie that seem to be on sale for almost a year. Is there any way to get plot taverns to hold food longer than 15 days? I would rather have long lasting food than sell items.
    Thanks.Slimey on Order

Default Re: Missing NPCs in Kirasant

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    For the past week, most of the NPCs have been missing in Kirasant. I believe only about 3 NPCs are left there. This is on Order and I have looked 3 times in the past week. Please look into this.
    Also on Order, there are several items at the Augh. Connie that seem to be on sale for almost a year. Is there any way to get plot taverns to hold food longer than 15 days? I would rather have long lasting food than sell items.
    Thanks.Slimey on Order
    Greetings,

This is a known issue that pops up from time to time in different regions, we are still investigating the cause however we have no way to directly fix this, the issue will resolve itself with the upcoming maintenance.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Missing NPCs in Kirasant

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Thanks.Slimey on Order
    I reported this issue quite some time back, but seems they haven't fixed it. It appears that containers stay on the consigner and never return to the vault (Pets, Cargo Disks, so on)

Thread Information