Thread: The ISTARIAN Player : 3. The First Steps on an Ever Present Journey !

Default The ISTARIAN Player : 3. The First Steps on an Ever Present Journey !

This journey for mastery begins in this fresh arena, this realm of Istaria, where duality and extremes vie continually for the upper hand.

From the snowy mountain heights of the Saritova Isles, to the deep fissures of the Dralkian Massive, from the icy wastes of Mahagra and Kirasanct, to the green and pleasant lands of the Dalimond Peninsula, from the shimmering desert heat of Kion's Sarisian majesty to the humid jungle heat of Sslanis .. the stage is set for all to play, moving ever forward, ever upward, to higher levels, and yet more to discover.

Istaria : A Dragon's Tale [Part 3] - by Huffenpuff
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The world ever changes, ever progresses as experience teaches, and with lessons learnt and distilled from the pure essence of understanding into perfect nuggets of goldem wisdom ..

Those that are instrumental in these areas create new areas and environments for those newly come through the veil, to enjoy, learn and play ..

It is said by the Ancient Scions of this world that 'All questing and crafting with no frolicking about, makes Hatchie a very dull Hatchie indeed !' .. it is best to pay heed to such nuggets of wisdom as a dull Hatchie is a stressed Hatchie ! .. where is the fun in that? .. they would say !

The Island of Skalkaar appears from out of the 'everything unseen' .. a new day begins !

Istaria : A Crafter's Journal [Part 3] - by Lio de Purr
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

The long sleep comes to an end .. I slowly wake up .. the snowy wonderland that is Trandalar gradually comes into focus .. I slide down off the small well roof .. NOT the most comfortable place to have awoken from I might say ! .. as my back paws land on the crunchy fresh snow .. sensations from older times return into conscious familiarity ..

A fine Grand Guild House rises out of a snowy plot in front of me ... it looks strangely familiar .. I bend down to look at the plot marker .. ah yes, I thought it might be him, as recognition dawns of a very old friend .. and memories flood back of the happy times of planning and constructing this impressive structure ..

I wander round the side and see on the next plot, freshly planned it seems, another familiar name, one of his younger brothers .. and yet another brother owning the last of three adjacent plots in this area ..

A fine Estate indeed ..

----------------

Once more, the sun sets, the moon rises, another day has ended and the time arrives for a leap into the restful arms of the night .. I take my leave for a short period, with musings of future adventures and possible discoveries trickling through my mind like crystal clear mountain streams, as all gradually becomes still …

-----------------

ARCHIVE
    ======

IP Part 2 -- The ISTARIAN Player : 2. Before the Beginning, A Brief History !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ry-!&highlight=

IP Part 1 -- The ISTARIAN Player : 1. A New Journey, Another Return !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...rn-!&highlight=
    Last edited by Lio; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: The ISTARIAN Player : 3. The First Steps on an Ever Present Journey !

very nice, lio, mind if i blog your work in my game blog?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: The ISTARIAN Player : 3. The First Steps on an Ever Present Journey !

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    very nice, lio, mind if i blog your work in my game blog?
    If you feel it's worthy enough .. by all means blog away .. I couldn't however promise a fixed regularity .. it's usually just when the urge occurs, or a patch ../grin .. I'm very happy however to know it's being read ..

If it helps us both also with some plot sub discounts, I would sure welcome ANY assistance with my 'Plot-itis Syndrome' .. the regularity could well improve rapidly ..lol
    Last edited by Lio; June 17th, 2018 at 01:28 PM. Reason: clarity
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Thread Information