Thread: Unable to log on

Default Unable to log on

Order: Unable to logon. Yesterday afternoon I had no trouble logging any of my accounts into the game. Then last night my free account got error:username or password not found. I logged my regular paid sub in with no problem, Now today I get same error on this account. This is also on Chaos, my accounts get same error.

Please look into this ASAP

Default Re: Unable to log on

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Order: Unable to logon. Yesterday afternoon I had no trouble logging any of my accounts into the game. Then last night my free account got error:username or password not found. I logged my regular paid sub in with no problem, Now today I get same error on this account. This is also on Chaos, my accounts get same error.

Please look into this ASAP
    This issue is currently being investigated, we believe to know what is causing this but won't be able to do anything about it until our account/server managers come online, we're trying to get this issue fixed as soon as possible and want to thank you for your patience.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thank you for somewhat of an update. Much appreciated. Hope to be online soon

I had this exact same issue. I used the 'forgot password' option and used that feature to change my password. Was immediately able to log back in. Hope that helps. (P.S. Was able to "change" the password of an account to the same password it already had - with same results.)

I was able to work around this issue by using a VPN. The location I selected was London, UK. using the exact same credentials it works.

@ Radamanthas: Others have already exhausted this option, it doesn't work for them. no reason you would need to change your password, when this is a hardware issue or something close

I suspect its either DNS related or a load balancing system is not responding correctly. Could possibly be a router somewhere as different parts of the world do not have this issue.

Chaos eather in Elia or Harro unless I go to sleep while being lazy in NT ;p

Having the same problem, was able to log in fine last night but now not so much *sighs*
    Solarrian Windwalker - Helian - 100/100/100/100 DGMC
    Drackhen Windwalker - Helian - 48 Adv - 41 Craft
    Timeraiire - Lunus - 35 Adv - 35 Craft
    Chaos Server - GL Casual Heroes

Should be fixed now since 9:35 PM EDT May 24, 2018, from Discord. Hopefully works for y'all!
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by xWaterwingx View Post
    Should be fixed now since 9:35 PM EDT May 24, 2018, from Discord. Hopefully works for y'all!
    oooops....we're going into extra innings...

Now getting the "User name or password not found" error, but now I can't log in, because "Error #63: Login process was unsuccessful because this user has been marked as inactive"

*heads over to support*

The auto log-in fails for me about once per day. It does not happen all the time but at least once per day. It happens on both my desktop and my laptop. It happens on my internet and on other internet providers like motels. It will fail to log-in and stop on start page. If I manually log-in, it works and goes through. Thanks. Slimey/Fatuous on order

Thread Information