Thread: problem with Saris Tiny Hut

Britt Tigahare

Default problem with Saris Tiny Hut

A guildmember finished my hut on Sunday and left a message saying that it didn't pop. I went over to check on it and sure enough it still looked like it was in the construction process. Well the structure is still listed under the construction tab as being 100.0% done. Relogging didn't help and I didn't really expect it to since no one can see it as being finished. There is absolutely no way that I found to activate it, it should be under completed structures. Double-clicking on the structure itself doesn't do much good either as the only tabs I can click on are the property tab and construction tab (can't click on permissions tab). Monday night I finished my tier 1 human house and that had no problems with popping and that is listed where it belongs.

I am wondering if this is a bug or is there something else I should be doing. I assume it's a bug since it's still "under construction" and I will be putting in a support ticket. Also wondering if anyone else had a problem with this particular structure or some other structure and if it's been fixed.

The Wanderer

Default Re: problem with Saris Tiny Hut

I have an on going problem with the Saris Tiny Hut, but not the one you describe. Mine does holds less than the listed number of stacks, and the number is not consistent.

I have put in a bug ticket on this, but am still waiting for a solution.

Just something for you to look forward to once your hut does make an appearence.

Britt Tigahare

Oops, I forgot to update this. Well that very day I logged in and there was the hut. I haven't put anything in it because apparently I left it on Deny All instead of setting it to Guild Only so that my Saris could unload some things so her vault wouldn't be tied up (working on three sets of armor right now so would like to get one of them out of the vault). I will have to check with it today and see how the item stack/bulk is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer
    I have an on going problem with the Saris Tiny Hut, but not the one you describe. Mine does holds less than the listed number of stacks, and the number is not consistent.

I have put in a bug ticket on this, but am still waiting for a solution.

Just something for you to look forward to once your hut does make an appearence.
    I have this problem too. I thought I was going mad.

As I created it to hold items (not bulk) it was really annoying when I would take out one set of crafter tools and couldn't put back the set of tools I had been using (near max in building before taking them out).

-Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thread Information