Thread: Personal Messages

Default Personal Messages

Does anyone check their personal messages? Is it possible for us to maybe get something near the personal messages that clearly lets you know you have received some personal messages (maybe flashing icon or something?). I think it would be very helpful, atleast for me :)
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Personal Messages

Although I check mine often, some kind of indicator would be nice, especially one like we had at Tazoon. I do believe it is being looked into now..[:)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

Agreed. I'm used to forums where you get some kind of pop up or alert letting you know. I had a pm for days I didn't know about as I rarely check my pm's , lol

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

I posted a topic about this in the suggestions forum, Dangit responded and said that they would be working on it. (unless my memory is playing tricks on me)

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

thanks for reminding me!! HA!

I never remember to check - so I'm glad they are working on a notice. Very frustrating!!

But now that you reminded me I went and checked and saw I got a PM a week ago I had no clue about, so I responded.

*always forgetting to check!* :).

Hope Dangit can arrange this!

Still being worked on. Problem is there is no frame work in the boards core code for this so it has to be added from scratch. I have put in a request to the developers for it to be added and they are saying it will be added in the next updates but when that will happen I dont know. Untill then, I am digging around the code and trying to learn how to do it on my own. Problem is, I am not a programmer. Everything I learn I have to open the book and see if there is something that I can copy :)

Thread Information