Thread: Where are events???

Charlson

Default Where are events???

What ever happened to events in Horizons? heck there hasn't been much at all in a few months and you have to go back to the first 3 months or so of the game for times when they occured often. I mean, at the time when towns were being taken/defended and things were interesting in the world I was constantly too low in level to do much of anything other than add to lag. As a result I was determined to get stronger in order to be able to make a difference in these. Now... level 100 reaver, level 100 cleric, 55 and counting shaman, 51 and counting mage and often bored as heck (only solice is group hunting with friends). With the days of town raids and various events long over I am left wondering what happened... I made my character specifically so I could make a difference and yet have nothing anymore to do.

Default Re: Where are events???

Fall harvest and the anchors aren't events ???
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Actualy, I dont think the Anchors are an event, they are sticking around for a long time.
    As for events, it seems like to me that AE is working on lots of stuff right now trying to fill in everyones requests (ie - AE fix everything all at one time and make it good) so, I would guess they have an event planned? I dont know, but there are cool things coming up soon.
    blighted equipment, dragon lairs, ARoP ... a delta56 something or other.
    I think AE just might be busy at the moment.

The anchors are part of the game an on going event as they (the WA) is constantly attacking us.

Fall harvest was an event, the auction was an event thought not an adventure one.

Town attacks and raids by WA would be nice and eventually that will be automated rather than WM driven. The anchors are good fun to group together and destroy then clean up after.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Amon has said that real events are coming back very soon, they have finished with the bulk of the massive HZ transformation.

I cant wait , im getting bored too... [*-)]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Calinor

From the blight notes:

Added Winter Festival Player Buildable Structures.

Next week maybe?

Can someone on Blight tell us some info about the Winter Festival structures?

Thread Information