Thread: WISH Client Downloadable - the time is almost upon us!

Default WISH Client Downloadable - the time is almost upon us!

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/148832.shtml

If you're not registered and signed up with MR For the Beta starting Jan. 1 - you can't download the client.

But theyv'e released it a few days early, as they said they would, so everyone can already have it d/led and ready to go when the Beta starts Jan. 1

I'll be beta testing, along with many current and Ex- Horizons Players. DOn't know what they are all doing, but I'm not leaving the game - I'll just be alternating nights or something like that :).

The beta runs for 30 days, and then goes back into Closed Beta phase.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE READY FOR RELEASE BETA! Stuff is not done, so don't play if you're wanting a finished product :).

Btw - I've started up a friends Beta Guild for WISH. If you wanna be in a nonformal, "no charter", guild that is around for the basic idea of having friends within easy chat reach, to group hunt with and test out the Guild Options - send me a PM. Several of my guild, and other former Horizons players will be involved wiht the guild - as well as people from other games, and communities. Once beta's over - guild's done :).

Just wanted to make something fun so everyone could keep in touch - anyway let me know ifyou're intersted and I can give you the forum site and more information!

WOO! we WISH you a merry Christmas...*winks*

Default Re: WISH Client Downloadable - the time is almost upon us!

Please check your PM ...you ask poeple to send you pm but you still havent even viewed mine yet.

I am also awating a response.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

sorry guys - you should all have a response now - so please check!

I went out of town after Xmas Day, and didn't get a chance to recheck my Pms before I left. I have now returned, to forums and game - and am back full time :).

So you've all got replies now! Promise - checked'em first thing I got back! Sorry!

Dranar

You already know where I stand on WISH as well, Frith. ;)

Well, after a couple of very frustrating hours, I'm looking forward to finding some friends to team up with.

I'm hoping the game experience improves in a group environment, because so far it's a lot harder & more frustrating than HZ ever was.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

*Grumbles*
    Dragonkin not in the beta yet, and maybe not until the last, Beta 3.0...
    Why do I have a feeling of DejÃ** Vu...?
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Well, except for what I believe to be the totally honest way MR dealt with Dragonkin not being in this beta....;)

Dragonkin were going to be in beta. Then, they announced, a full month ahead of beta, that they were not - and they giave very plausible reasons why. Reasons that were later further supported by them doing the exact thing they said they were doing, and to why dragonkin wouldn't be ready for this beta (or imps).

That reason - they are/were totally redoing all the character models, and would not get a chance to get around to dragonkin before beta 2.0. I've seen this happening in Closed Beta, where I saw several currently playable races get a total rehaul on their character graphics. I saw the "old models" and hten, patch, "saw the new models".

So yes THEY WERE rehauling and redesigning every character race appearance :). And YES they didn't have enough time to do one or two more races. In fact, one race is still incomplete that is playable right now. If you're in the beta, I'm sure you know which one that is :).

They've already pushed up the beta twice, and pushed back release of game to q2 from q1 when they moved the beta itself. They aren't being presured by any outside company forces on the release date of the game, the devs are in total control of that :). The game won't be released before dragonkin are ready. If they go back on that - I'll be the first to be ranting about it. (whereas they've already stated they want player workable ships sailing, but this will *not* be in by release) So this is why, I'm not yet freaking out that we're seeing the samo samo...

trust me, if I started to get concerned - I'd say so :). But please, join up in the Beta and beta test and help it all out!

Well, we decided to pull out of the beta & uninstall the Wish client. The interface is horrible, getting started is a frustrating PITA, and the tutorial is a complete joke. The game has some really nice features, but the crappy interface makes the game unplayable.

This is the first beta my wife & I have walked away from. I wish MR the best of luck and hope those who like Wish enjoy many happy years of gameplay. For myself, I'm not going to touch it with a 10-meter cattle prod.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Heya, My wife andI arestill waiting for the acceptance letter.Would you mind if weuse your account to try it out?

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

I'm sorry, but I have a long-standing policy of not allowing anyone to use any account of any kind that has my name on it unless I'm in the room watching them. Please understand, it's nothing against you personally - it's simply a matter of protecting my self & my family from potential risk.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

NP, I can respect that sort of care. :D I'll be patient.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Thread Information