Okay folks I know you will all have seen and heard of the terrible turn of events that took place in the southern hemisphere centred around Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India etc. I know the Horizons community is one of compassion and of helping others when necessary. These people need all the help we can give them: They have lived through what I would say is the worst thing ever to happen to folks on such a scale in my lifetime and my heart was broken (Still is very much broken) when I saw what happened to families during this disaster. I can`t describe the despair I feel for the people affected by this horrific event so I implore all of you to dig deep in your pockets or help in whatever way you can.

Every little bit of help provided will improve someones chances of survival and to regain their way in this life. You can have a direct impact in saving the life and rebuilding the lives of those people. They need our help now!

Donate what you can please and feel certain in the fact that all the help you give is needed now more than ever before!