Thread: Is this a problem on Order/Chaos ?

Default Is this a problem on Order/Chaos ?

The two plotsclose to Aughundell (Defender's Gate) closest to the road are bugged for me (at least) on the Wind server.

The plots have red barriers up around them. If I log out and delete the cache for Wind and then log back in the barriers are gone. BUT if I then log out and log in again the red barriers are back. It seems that the cached data is always invalid for some reason. (I've done full scans to check I have all the latest files.)

1) Was this also a problem on Order/Chaos?

2) Has it been fixed?

Felice TINK 100 / GTH 96 / MIN 81 / Adv gimp
    Shredder T4 Spellcrafter
    Wind Server

Default Re: Is this a problem on Order/Chaos ?

Yes, the same thing happened on Order. You can still bid on those two redwalled plots, though, by accessing the plot marker of the third plot in the group a bit to the north.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Have they fixed it on Order ?

Owning a plot where you have to wipe the cache every time you run the game (especially with the spate of recent CTDs) would be tiresome ...
    Felice TINK 100 / GTH 96 / MIN 81 / Adv gimp
    Shredder T4 Spellcrafter
    Wind Server

Blue_Moonrider

This is also happening on Chaos and extends well into the road out to the gate. This is almost as annoying as the redwalls in harro. Perhaps the error is not in the plots themselves, but somehow theyjust gotset as private plots?

Thread Information