Thread: How to de-junk Dragon hoards.

Default How to de-junk Dragon hoards.

We have a system to calculate a number over time whether ingame or not, in the TP buyback point system. If something like that was used to generate a figure based on hoard size, and create a 'usable over time' pool of spendable points, then these points could be used to power the Dragon RAGE strikes and not consume hoard.

Then, put back the hoard only item drops, and there is no need to stuff hoards up with dreadfully mundane mass produced items! It would also feel better than sitting on a huge pile of crappy old tools and spells, and introduce a better 'management' aspect to those attack types.

gopher65

Default Re: How to de-junk Dragon hoards.

I really really like this idea. I don't like crafted items going in hoards (especially spell shards and stuff like that. This is a good way to make hoard useful but not unlimited while getting rid of hoard decay. The details still need to be worked out though.

Default Re: How to de-junk Dragon hoards.

Quote Originally Posted by Larch_Order
    Then, put back the hoard only item drops, and there is no need to stuff hoards up with dreadfully mundane mass produced items! It would also feel better than sitting on a huge pile of crappy old tools and spells, and introduce a better 'management' aspect to those attack types.
    /sarcasm ON
    I totally love laying on a HUGE pile of scales in variation from tier 1 to tier 5...
    No need for this...

/sarcasm OFF

Alright now back to the truth...
    I want to kill mobs and loot brass bells/scepters/coffers WHATEVER...
    These tokens are not worth the effort of hoarding...
    They never cover the amount of hoard used to kill the stronger mobs...
    In my eyes it was not smart thinking to remove them from the game in the first place... [8-|]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information