Thread: Frost hell hound manes

Default Frost hell hound manes

Could Frost hell hound manes be added to the loot table for icy direwolves with an even chance to drop as a fang?

The reason i ask is I don't see the actual mob being added in the near future and the comp is essential and used by almost all 80+ adventurers
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Default Re: Frost hell hound manes

I'd have to whole-heartedly agree with this one.

Imo, it's either this, or bring in the ol' Tattered Hounds models of mob and adjust accordingly. Just doesn't seem right that one of the most used techs, actually _the_ most used tech,cannot be used unless coin en masse is spent at the witch.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Agree. Either bring them in as soon as possible or lower the cost for them from Nadia as they cannot be garnered any oher way. If they were in game I could see the reason for the price but they are not.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I recently made a suit of armor for a friend as a gift, and I don't grudge the cost one bit as a good portion of it was made up by another friend...but the two of us combining our funds were almost bankrupted by the cost of the unobtainable comps...and Frost Hellhound manes were a very large part of that...Approx 650 silver was spent on them alone...and that is ludacris...please add the manes to another mob or add in the Frost Hellhounds...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Please, please, please add these in somehow. I don't care if they're more difficult and scarce than Vexators, just give them do us in some form. Any full set of armor with the Armor V tech is an immediate 574.2 silver down the drain, it's disheartening to be forced to spend coin on something you could take the time earning.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

I agree, add them and myloc parts on one of the WA mobs or all of them.

Well I just (finally!) got my ironsilk cargo last night. (Not the wrists, turns out they don't hold dye, grrr). And 14 manes went into it, oh the agony of the wallet. So if there's a switch, it's not taken effect quite yet.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    100 Blacksmith/70 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/92 Reaver

Thread Information