Thread: Looking for some old friends

The Night Clerk

Default Looking for some old friends

Hey all, hopefully this is the right place to post this. I am looking for some old friends that I used to play with, but i never said goodbye. I am thinking about re-subsribing to Horizons, since I have tried all of the other MMORPG's and Horizons was my first, so I miss it.

The friends I am looking for where in the guilds The Last of the Forgotten and The Champions of Istaria. Names I remember are Frisco,Riverwynd, Aerowen, Jadeheart, Amoriel, Thoric, HeavensFury, Brambles, Komier, and Diabolis. Do any of you still play, or does anybody remember these characters?

I quit the game back in october i think, or possibly early November. My character names where Rynd and Sartyth.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Looking for some old friends

I've seen both guilds still active within the past few weeks, though I think Champions of Istaria may have either done a merge or gone through a name change. And I know at least a couple of the names you mentioned are still around.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Champions of Istaria merged with Honor of Istaria to make....

Champions of Honor

Gorron is the guildmaster (from Champions of Istaria)

You can find myself, Knossos, Gorron, Sylidria, Gwherig, Solknar, Kahlahn, Blande, Kwinn, Spynkion daily. Other members are on a few times a week.

You can also visit the guild website www.championsohonor.net please note that is an 'o' in the middle and not "of".

I am from Honor of Istaria and may not know all the names from Champions of Istaria - or their alts. Therefore, the next best place you can post is the guild website and Gorron will help ya out.

Best regards,
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

I have become recently aquainted with Diabolis since he did some work on our guild plot, he still does log in quite regularly along with Heavensfury and maybe some others that I have not had the chance to meet yet.....
    Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

Greetins Rynd, long time no see :) Not many of us still around from those that you would remember, but we are still here. PM me when you get a chance, or even better hop back online. Talk to ya soon.
    Komier Nainhammer

Aghazstamn

Vestige of Hope, Order

Desslok

Several of us who were in Champions of Istaria on Dawn and post merge joined Dark Brotherhood. You mentioned Frisco, of those names he and I are the only ones I've seen recently since we are in the same guild.

Frisco

Some of us are still here, Brambles, and me are that's for sure! Champions of Istaria is now Dark Watchers, Tarl and qu lead it! Find me in game I'll get ya squared away and welcome back Rynd!!!

Thread Information