Thread: ARoP?

Mithric

Default ARoP?

Reading the post where that dragon 'Pharalanx' talked to the elder dragons... Is it just me that gets a feeling that ARoP is going to be added to this new update? its a big update for just the things they are updating, there must be som major changes like ARoP and stuff... so man hours sure gona provide with tons of stuff added... ???

would be cool tho, then i know what i will be doing for the next couple of days, HUNT with dragons for ARoP =))

Default Re: ARoP?

So far we don't know what the update consists of -- its still some kind of surprise packet... [G]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

From what the US Dragons are saying, the ARoP is not part of the patch. They're still working on glitches on the council chambers. A few of the NPC Dragons haveAncient-related conversations, but have had them for a patch or two.

The Elder Dragon conversation released by Tulga is a teaser, designed to getall the Dragonshyped-up about it. It seems to be working, though must of us are already pretty hyper... Hopefully, this is a sign that ARoP activity isgearing up prior to release, rather than a keep-them-dangling-keep-them-waiting thing. With any luck it will go to Blight within a month, then live a few weeks later, though that's acomplete guess on my part.

Antonath
    Antonath

Tellarion

isnt ARoP already on Blight server? hmm thought it was, read some post about it some time ago, and it sounded like they where trying it there by then

quote Fireclaw:

Well, after the character transfer I logged in on Blight shard and completed all available portions of ARoP (which took less than 3 hours, though I got lucky in that I had minimal waiting for certan mobs to spawn). It was a blast to play through with great lore and lots of very challenging combat.

Unfortunately, it seems that only a very small part of ARoP is actually on Blight shard. Based on the quest description, it appears that significantly less than 1/3 of it is on Blight.

Also, the native Blight dragons told us it has been a month since they received an update to the ARoP, thoughManga did state to us in the Dragon chat channel that more of ARoP should hit Blight shard next week. Bottom line is if its taken 6 months of dev time to get just this portion of ARoP done, I don't think we'll be seeing any ancient player dragons before the end of the year... possibly even the end of next year.

Thread Information