Thread: Tazoon.com

Storm_walker

Default Tazoon.com

Tazoon.com

Is it coming back? did any of the millions of useful posts get saved?

Seems weird here, im guessing its new? I only see 47 people online, tazoon used to be like 400 :(

What happened!?

Sad to see the community shrink :(

Default Re: Tazoon.com

Verio is holding the Tazoon database hostage to try and force AE to pay up, which is probably well within Verio's contract to do. AE also said they wouldn't be able to pay to host Tazoon anymore. Tazoon was a wonderful wonderful site, but unless they get new hosting they may not be back.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Storm_walker

Hopefully it will come up long enough for me to copy threads.

I didnt realise how much info was on their till it had gone, doesnt help i have just come back for a weeks free trial and cant remember anything :(

How long ago did tazoon die? it was there when i last checked 3 or 4 months ago

Aye I was hoping to PDF a few of the more informative threads.

It only went down in the last week or so.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

FUM

Gin owns the database not AE. AE can't use any of the data unless they buy it and Gin already said he isn't selling.

Verio most certainly is not holding their database hostage. Thats what happens when bills don't get paid. The plug was pulled simple as that. I'm sure if Ginesh requested it he could get a copy of the database. Verio has no reason not to cough that up.

Standard operating procedure.

As far as the info in the Tazoon.com database, that is up to Ginesh.

The data is part of tazoon.com and in the control of Ginesh. If the original posters of the info wish to repost here that is welcomed. But There will be no wholesale copying of the info from the Tazoon database

Thread Information