Thread: Burning Archer

Default Burning Archer

So is this spell available now in game? The maintenance today shows no updates, so is the the article just a teaser or is it on Blight, in game, or what?

Drev

Aboroth

Default Re: Burning Archer

I don't know but it making me anxious and mre excited, probably only due to the face i am a Elemental Archer. I dont know any of the specs or where to find it yet, I kep thinking of a way they could bring it in NPC wise, so far nothing.....driving me insane *laughs out loud*

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Its not on live yet, dont think it is on Blight yet either. However it was listed on a Design Preview stating its coming and I'm sure it will be released asap.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Has any 75+ level ELAR tried talking to the ELAR trainer and/or the NPC's in Feladan to see if the quest for the Burning Archer is on the live shards yet?
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

"The following items are in the readying stages for release to the Blight Server."

I think we need GIANT RED LETTERS on the design previews to keep people from mistaking them for patch notes.

I want seayakki! [:'(]
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    "The following items are in the readying stages for release to the Blight Server."

I think we need GIANT RED LETTERS on the design previews to keep people from mistaking them for patch notes.

I want seayakki! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    yeah, maybe. they have the burning archer info posted in the home page area, with the other notes/lore. this is why i thought it might be ingame now, since they posted the dragon lore for ARoP starting there as well, and that was ingame... also the vault quests are were ingame once it was posted there too (i think).

exciting info, regardless.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler

I want seayakki! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    Believe me, I know the difference between live patch notes, blight patch notes, and design previews. I follow them religiously.

The Epic Spell:Burning Archer article appears as the first item on the front page of the Community site, however, with no mention of it being a preview, teaser, purely lore item, new content item on blight or on live. All I wanted to know is what we should make of the new info. If it is just a teaser, then great, but at least tell us what the purpose of releasing the article was. All the previous content articles were hints or outright directions to new quests, etc., released on the same day. Just wondering if we should stop expecting that for future articles.

Drev

teaser [B] [^] [8]
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well, sweet then! :) Can't wait to see the quest for it.

Just a suggestion though, you may want to release such teasers with a corresponding normal dev statement. Something like:

"Our work on getting Epic spells into the game world continues. Today we are releasing some lorebackground on one of these legendary spells: Burning Archer. Expect to see this and other spells and thier related quests trickling in future updates. Other articles of Epic spells will be released as they are prepared."

Drev

Aboroth

I must say your teaser has been geting my attention. I was just wondering if there are any specs you can perhaps show us. For example if its for Elemental Archers only is my main concern. Not really much of a problem or anything im just wondering, like i said, that teaser has been getting my attention =D.
    Thank you for your time.

Tala_Mirth

Just to throw another teaser at you guys,
    Burning archer quest is 90 EA requirement. [;)]

Aboroth

Stop Teasing me

Ifs very teasing of you

Ive been teased enough

lol

Thread Information