Thread: Plot planning bug.

Default Plot planning bug.

I am trying to place buildings and silos to minimize the amount of wasted space... Monday, I had to relocate a number of silos, and one shop. I was getting tired and decided to quit for the night (Monday night).

On Tuesday I resumed the planning and noticed right away that the boarders of the planned objects was not changing color, even though they were overlaping other planned objects(the boarders are supposed to turn yellow). They were even staying white when they overlapped the objects under construction.

Has anyone seen this? How do you fix it?

Default Re: Plot planning bug.

tryed it. same issue on unity
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Im sorry you are seeing this bug, but I am happy that I am not the only one that is seeing this.

Xorith

I, too, have seen this bug!

I was trying to position stuff pretty tight with other objects on my plot, and when I thought I had things lined up... the planner wasn't squaking about overlaps and such... when the buildings were sent, 3 of my 10 silos were rejected, even though the planner said they were fine. I tweaked and played around moving things with a step of 1 and managed to get them all positioned right. Also, with silos, I noticed a 23 rotation lets them sit flush side-by-side.

-- Xorith

Yep. I do a 22deg left hand twist and a 23deg right hand twist on alternating rows. This is because the bases of the silo's are octagons. 22+23 = 45. 45*8 = 360. The summers I spent laying tile with my dad finaly paid off! :)

Thread Information