Thread: Is the Horizons: Empire of Istaria Friends & Family Program still viable?

Default Is the Horizons: Empire of Istaria Friends & Family Program still viable?

(Not quite sure where to put this, so I apologize to the monitors if this is in the wrong forum)

On May 13th I recieved email from Chris Tulumello promoting a Friends & Family program and on June 29 I sent in a friend's information that wished to try the program to the email address provided.

Neither of us has heard a peep. I even sent in a ticket to support this last Fri. night, and still no response. (I did get a response to a ticket dealing with a different problem that I sent after this one) [:S]

Since my friend has now waited several weeks he is getting pretty disgusted. So could someone in TG please let me know quickly if this Program is even still viable, and if it is could I have at least a ETA on when he will be sent his information.

Here's what was stated in the email from Chris Tulumello:

HORIZONS: EMPIRE OF ISTARIA FRIENDS AND FAMILY PROGRAM: FANTASTIC SAVINGS!

Want to play with people you know? Invite your friends and family to play! For Free!

• Simply send us the e-mail addresses of your friends and family members to [email protected] and
      include your name - one that these folks with recognize you by.
      We'll e-mail them with download information, guide them through account set-up and make sure they
      know that YOU want them to play.
      They just download the game - always free - and start playing.
      They receive their first month free; you act as mentor, guide and protector.
      It's secure: we don't sell, barter or otherwise give away anyone's e-mail address. All addresses are
      received and kept in strict confidence.

(^ notice that thereisn't a cutoff date for this offer ^)

Hoping to hear an answer soon!
    Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

oneirosuchus

Default Re: Is the Horizons: Empire of Istaria Friends & Family Program still viable?

I'd like to know about this, too, as I was just about to send in an email for a friend (or two), myself. She plays WoW now, and I doubt she'd be much impressed if she never actually heard anything from Tulga after me telling her how great Horizons is and she should try it, yadda yadda.

Default Re: Is the Horizons: Empire of Istaria Friends & Family Program still viable?

Hi!

I recieved this from Support yesterday:

Posted- Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 11:15 AM Hi Nancy!

I am sorry for the delay in response. We have recently made some changes in our Promotions Department and I'm afraid this one slipped through the cracks. I have forwarded this case on to the new Promotions Director and we'll get this taken care of as soon as possible.

Thanks for playing Horizons and have a great day!

Baela Shadow

<CSR - Tulga Games>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

And I got this in my email today(I have removed my friend's email address and the private copy of the email they sent to him.):

Friends and Family Follow up

Dear Nancy:

Below is a copy of the e-mail invitation we recently sent out to [email protected] to play Horizons: Empire of Istaria . It contains everything they need to get in game and start playing, including a special Friends and Family Promotion Code that gives them a 30-day free trial period to adventure, craft and explore in Istaria.

A follow-up e-mail from you will help speed things along, be sure to include what shard you play on and how they should look you up when they arrive in game.

Thanks again,

David Bowman

Tulga Games, LLC
    -----------------------------------------------------------

So we're good to go!! [Y]

Thanks Tulga for getting back to me! I hope my friend enjoys Horizons like I & my family does!!! [:D]

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

oneirosuchus

Thanks for the follow-up! :) That's good to know.

Thread Information