Thread: Fortify V tech

Default Fortify V tech

Hi all, I would like to know of some of you or you have any Issue's with the Fortify V tech. It can be applied to all augmentations, and is "supposed" give u a 110% armor bonus which lasts for 15 seconds.After doing all the effort to tech all my augmentation spells with it, I came to the conclusion that it doesn't work. Ok, I cast Surge of Health V, Fortify V toggles, but still I don't see any increase in armor, it fades.. nothing has changed. I have simple done this a few times to experimentate and it just never works. This is really frustrating. If I think @ all those Veteran Abomination Chest Skulls (rare!) and Emerald Golem Chip, which I had to get, I feel atleast to say; a bit dissapointed. Another weird thing is that Fortify V doesn't stack with Enhance Armor V (or of any other tier Enhance Armor). So if u want to get Fortify V toggledin the first place, you can't have Enhance Armor. Now can anyone tell me or he has the same experience ? I've read a bit on the forums and saw atleast one post which said that it worked. So now I'm wondering why it does't work?

Best Regards,

Teris

*edit*
    I just looked a bit more @ the details of the technique and apparently it adds 110% BASE armor. I (and I think bipeds in general) don't have any BASE armor, my current armor is 1894, but however I have not any BASE armor... Now I'm asking myself what is the use of this technique then? And is their any possibility to have base armor ? I am not sure, but I tought Dragons have Base armor ?

Default Re: Fortify V tech

I had this tech a while back, on a tier III ? spell. It had a chance to work, about 10% or so?? so it was rarely seen.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Re: Fortify V tech

Dragons and Sslisk have base armor, no one else does so the tech is of limited use.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Thread Information