Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Default Re: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

I can come this Sat

keeping fingers crossed we get at least 2 healers for this hunt. it's only about 3- 6 hours away. we also could use as many dragons as are available to join us. Meet us in Myloc Queen channel starting around 9am EDT

I'll join. Need to finish her off to clean up the quest for it.

Great -_- Well I'm here but the client keeps giving me "cannot connect to auth server errors" which is a load of garbage. Ugh. I was in the game yesterday. *storms off to kill antivirus*

Great fight, and ty all for coming. it was only a 16 minute fight, starting with my causing an aggro because the queen was invisible when i tried to take out an add.

Great job on Awdz and her team for keeping the adds off us, so we could do our job.

We will be attempting another fight tomorrow, sunday april 29th, for those that didn't make it in game today. hope enough people show up. good luck, and see you all tomorrow. anyone wishing to help is welcome, any help is much appeciated.

We especially, could use healers.

Fell asleep earlier... oops.

Special thanks to our only healer today, Garfonso for such a great job

Rats, missed out.

Is this going to be a weekly event? I'd love to join another hunt for
    the Queen. Have completed the quest 3X so far and another waiting
    in wings.

Whenever the next group gathers, please look me up I'll drop whatever
    crafting tool I have in paw.

Andaras

Saturday May 5th, we shall try again. Won't be many more, so lets try to get all those, in that need it this weekend. possibly Saturday and Sunday will be battles for the queen between 9am and 12pm. this is all dependant on how many show up.

Thanks to all who have helped over the past few weeks.

Just mention it to support Mailcore in organization: I'll have to leave early on Saturday, I think around 5pm CEST. That would be 11am EDT. So if you need to rely on my healer, better start early on Saturday.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Just mention it to support Mailcore in organization: I'll have to leave early on Saturday, I think around 5pm CEST. That would be 11am EDT. So if you need to rely on my healer, better start early on Saturday.
    we are glad you did make it. was a nice quick hunt to boot. Ty all for coming and making it a total success yet again. i am hoping enough ppl will be on Sunday the 6th. we can try again, maybe a litle later than usual, as some ppl can't get one that early.

but i do need to bring up some important facts here: 1: we do these quests to help others.

2: if you have a specific time frame on a weekend and wish for us to try and schedule a hunt close to that time.. i have no problem, though no guarantees can be made.

3: demands for hunts will be dismissed. as i stated, Awdz and I, host these hunts, at cost of our time. also all the ppl that help us, are also donating their time. so please be appreciative of all we are doing to try and help everyone we can to get their quests completed.

we are a generous bunch, and we would like to help anyone we can needing this quest. but please consider such matters when you ask. as we will not always have enough players on hand to do the quests at just any given time.

you are more than welcome to try and get your own group together and do the hunt as well. this is a friendly service, not a diner where you're ordering food. please factor in all possibilities before requesting.

again, TY all that helped us each week thus far

Is a hunt planned for this week? More people that need the quest? How many want that blody hair?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Sunday we are there- for all hunts that take place
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I wasn't all that impressed with the banner. It's in my lair in bristugo (closest one to the portals) in the main corridor by the entrance if you want to see it.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Mensar didn't like queen mural, Mensar didn't use Demon claw... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    Mensar didn't like queen mural, Mensar didn't use Demon claw... XD
    Didn't say I didn't like it or I wouldnt have put it in my lair.

Oh sure, rub it in about me being probably the last dragon on the server that doesn't have the claw, haha.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Oh sure, rub it in about me being probably the last dragon on the server that doesn't have the claw, haha.
    how illusionary!

ppl, remember this is a thread about Myloc Queen hunts. not a discussion about banners, lairs and claws. please stay on topic.

this week, i am not feeling well, so i personally will not be able to host a hunt. but that's not to say that anyone else can't host one.

i might be able to join and help, but i am not myself this week and it takes a lot of concentration to host a hunt. been a bad week. feel free to host your own hunts and let me know

going to try for Queen hunts this weekend, may 19, and 20. somewhere between 10am and 12pm EDT. hope to get at least 2 healers, before we can start. hope to see you all there

Thread Information