The Summer Update 2015 is finally out the door and contains all sorts of fixes and tweaks to improve Istaria. As announced in the Developer's Desk Summer 2015 post, the development team has been focused on fixes and tweaks. While these sorts of updates are not as exciting as new content, they are important and why the developers have committed a block of time for this work. This update includes many fixes to quests, world content, the game interface and crash fixes (and even a few performance improvements).
Some of the more important updates are:
- Updated many resource nodes on Abandoned Isle to match (spawn appropriate resources) to nearby Imperial machines.
- New Tier 4 and 5 Crafting boons introduced. All boons can now be purchased from Quartermasters.
- Daknor and Gruk no longer excessively stun you mercilessly (so much benefit in such a small change!)
- Many, many quest, emblem, ability and item tweaks and fixes
- Revamped trade interface with streamlined filtering options
- Revamped sound emitter system to make those bird tweets sing true
- Various crash fixes
- Sound and texture fixes
The next set of updates and fixes are just around the corner, and the devs are already moving forward with the next portion of work, so stay tuned!