- Master Formula: Cargo Boots -- Steelsilk Cargo Boots - Minimum/Optimal level of resources fixed to correctly show 1120/1345 instead of 1020/1245
- DoT damage from Plague, Swamp Leech and Burning has been increased to 75-90
- Stone Smash and Desert Whirlwind now deal slightly less damage but have become an AoE abilities
- Disoriented and Bewildered debuffs are now removed after more hits taken
- Gift of Algontoth now increases health by 416
- Gift of Ebbe’it now heals for 46-52 and has a chance to give Lethal Poison Immunity
- Poisoned Arrow now has 20% chance to apply Lethal Poison
- Expiration damage from Lethal Poison has been reduced to 10,000
- Different types of arrow enhancements (Flame/Ice/Spirit/Lightning) of the same tier will now overwrite each other
- Different types of attack enhancements (Flame/Ice/Energy/Primal) of the same tier will now overwrite each other
- The Imperial Commission on Gambling has authorized the re-introduction of the Large Gambling Den for construction on player lands. The new structure is greatly improved with enhanced furnishings and as a result is significantly more costly to construct; it requires Tier 6 resources as well as the purchase of a Gambling Permit from the Empire.
- Ssaulios no longer sells Tavern Hiring Permit; Pawnbrokers continue to sell this permit in addition to a new Gambling Permit for 1g.
- Tame the Cyclone quest requires level 95 and 950 Nature skill
- Wolf’s Bane Aura will now properly apply from ranged attacks as well
- Fixed typo in Cursed Misty Health Potion effect.
- Platemail Chestguards that have Armor Tech Kit: Champion applied, will properly show the graphics from the tech kit.
- Crabs of all types are now less evasive
- General Reklar’s area has been decorated and expanded (new map tiles generated)
- Fallen Plague Dragons and Warriors can now be damaged while Primal Boon is active
- Group Instant Heal and Superior Heal no longer have a shared cooldown
- Hours of Frost biped Mask tech kit can now be applied to all mask types
- Antidotes sold by Imperial Menders will no longer provide one hour poison immunity, crafted ones remain unchanged
- Rift Spirit Form now adds +15 to speed while equipped to compensate for loss of gliding in the Rift.
- A Dead Spider can once again be looted from fall festival creatures.
- Town Marshall: Dancing Through the Fire quest will now also count Zal'kuk Adept that are killed.
- Town Marshall: Bludgeoner Bother quest will no longer count Zal'kuk Scout, Zal'kuk Shaman, Zal'kuk Adept that are killed
- Anarie the Loyalty Vendor will now be offering small quests for cosmetic titles to players with 100, 365, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 days since creation.
- Formula: Adult Dragon Statue will properly engage with Stoneworking Pedestal instead of Stone Cutter machine.
- A new item called “Armor Cleaning Kit” - sold by Geoff - has been added as a way to remove graphical effects from things such the Champion or Hours of Frost 2017 tech kits on head scales, masks, etc.
- Formula: Dragon Journal Collection and Dwarven Relic Collection now require Intuition skill instead of Ingenuity
- Formula: Purified Essence Powder once again uses Intuition skill for the resource. It was inadvertently changed to Alchemy skill in June.
- All icy plot structures now use Ice Construction materials instead of Sandstone
- Adjusted resources quantities for Ice Wall Pillar, Ice Wall Archway, Ice Wall 5m, Ice Wall 10m, Ice Wall 20m
- Smashed debuff no longer has a level requirement.
- T1 - T5 Dragon Crafting Mastery Quests (that collect resources) now award a small amount of experience (instead of no experience). Previously only Crafting Mastery quests that you crafted an item would award experience.
- T1 Community Lair at NW corner of Lesser Aradoth Deadlands 198/232 now has Storage Tier 1 Community Shop storage (2 slots/80,000 bulk). Great for nearby Viridian Azyulyte and Dim Wisps.
- Unlinked Improved Mystic Blaze from Mystic Blaze (all tiers)
- Group Instant Heal is no longer linked to Superior Heal
- Life Giver bonuses increased by 40%
- Illustrious Stand now boosts the incoming healing amounts on players by 10%. It also applies a percentage penalty to the monster's to-hit instead of a flat value.