- Boosted the Aura of Health buff percentage and duration. It now lasts 25 seconds (up from 15) and heals 3% (up from 2%). II now lasts 35 seconds (up from 30) and heals 4.5% (up from 3.5). III now heals 6% (up from 5%)
- Inspired Freedom now gives guaranteed chance for Slivers of Freedom to drop
- Falgut the Slaver is now even less healthy but deals more damage
- Priceless weapons now give +144 skill bonus instead of +36
- Misty Aura no longer conflicts with other auras
- Misty Aura Effect now gives 100-150 instead of 100-100 health
- Cursed Health Potion now heals for 2500 health
- Machine of Inhibition will now properly spawn Palmyran Defenders around itself and fight back
- Gruk and Fafnir now have new appearances
- Epic bosses (with the exception of Surtheim/Daknor/ProjectX) now all have a very, very rare chance to drop pet versions of themselves
- Dragons now have unique effects for several spells instead of placeholders:
- Prime Bolt
- Improved Prime Bolt
- Four new Dragon spells have been added and their formulas are now obtainable as regular loot from various monsters and chests:
- Primal Burst
- Primal Strike
- Primal Chains
- Primal Spark
- South Gate and Harton Valley have been decorated.
- Updated mobile resource node gather distances.
- Typos fixed in the Hours of Frost tech kit descriptions.
- The Hours of Frost dragon scale and biped masks have had a facelift done to their icons as well as their respective tech kits.
- Valkoth the Ancient now offers attunement quests to Pyrakis and Nu’delak to all dragons.
- Increased limit for Slayer of the Myloc Queen banner and mural to unlimited
- Alyssa’s Touch (all versions) now work correctly and give casting delay bonus (hotfixed all shards)
- Dragon’s Primal Rebirth post delay has been reduced
- Fishing distance raised from 30m to 40m
- The Fall Festival grounds have received some decorational upgrades.
- Spawns in the Fall Festival Haunting Ground have been revamped to be less linked and more diverse. Several truly terrifying creatures have been spotted in the deepest reaches.
- All fall festival masks, as well as the fall festival shirt, can now be used to create a tech kit to put on your fighting gear, though this requires some candy each time! Stacks with all types of armor.
- A new dragon head scale and biped mask - Regal Head Scale and Regal Mask - are now available for purchase from Jacques.
- Four new Dragon masks and one new Biped mask are available for purchase from Jacques as well as per the results of the fall festival contest!
- 2017 Fall Festival Blighted Masque Head Scale by NegraLuna Star
- 2017 Fall Festival Worn Head Scale by Fiedlerite
- 2017 Fall Festival Monster Head Scale by PurpleShadow
- Runner Ups
- 2017 Fall Festival Skin Head Scale by Azramael Akharosh
- 2017 Fall Festival Skinwraith Mask by Shaadravari
- Three new stories have been added to the world as per the results of the fall festival contest!
- “The Lurker in the Depths” by Machaeon Endrad
- “Borban Bagglecogs, the Butcher” by Theeda Novelia
- “The Mindlasher’s Trail” by Saso
- Three new murals have been added to lairs as per the results of the fall festival contest!
- "Skeleton Mural” by Azramael Akharosh
- “Fall Friends” by Theeda Novelia
- “Burnbones Mural” by Theeda Novelia
- One new banner has been added to plots as per the results of the fall festival contest!
- “Lurker in the Depths” by Hetanko Grumpmaster
- The follow icons have received some quality assurance adjustments: Celestial Head Scale, Alien Head Scale, Killer Head Scale, Paperbag Head Scale, Pumpkin Head Scale, Skull Head Scale, Skunk Head Scale, Saris Head Scale, and Sun & Moon Head Scale
- Spider Head Scale, Madame Butterfly Head Scale, Triclopse Head Scale, and Nyrevin’s Apology Head Scale now all have custom icons corresponding to their actual look.
- Fall Harvest Mask now has its own custom icon.
- Clown Head Scale no longer is tinted purple.
- Cow Head Scale is no longer tinted brown.
- Gruok Head Scale is no longer tinted green.
- Skull Head Scale is no longer tinted white.
- Ruxus Mask is no longer tinted green.
- Skull Mask is no longer tinted white.
- Mika Mask is no longer tinted purple.
- Undead Mika Mask is no longer tinted green.
- Pumpkin Mask is no longer tinted orange.
- Maggot Mask is no longer tinted white.
- Gruok Mask is no longer tinted brown.
- Demon Mask is no longer tinted red.
- Jacques’ guild tag has been updated to reflect his status as a Mask Vendor, not a Costume Vendor