Developed by Virtrium, the MMORPG Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted immerses players in an online fantasy world of magic and mystery. Istaria is a land populated by monsters, magic, heroes, and colossal cities. Istaria is the only fantasy MMORPG to offer gamers the opportunity to play as a dragon, earning skills and abilities as they grow from a hatchling to adult.
Key features of Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted include:
- 11 playable fantasy races: Dragons, Dryads, Dwarves, Elves, Fiends, Gnomes, Half-Giants, Humans, Saris, Satyrs and Sslik populate the world and offer players distinct physical, mental and magical abilities
- An open character class system: Learn skills from 50 schools while not being limited to one ‘class’. Players can change their character’s ‘class’ as often as they like with no penalty.
- A real-time persistent world: Build and maintain structures, from simple houses to entire towns. Create businesses, process resources and develop economies within the game world by buying, selling and trading with other players.
- Friendly gameplay: With a focus on cooperative, PvP-free gameplay, Istaria offers families a perfect place to enjoy a fantastical adventure. A friendly online community of players is always available to help new and seasoned travelers as they explore Istaria.
- Virtually unlimited exploration potential: Soar through the skies as a flying creature, or dig deep into the earth when building a dragon’s lair. Istaria is a land without “zones” or predetermined player movement boundaries, thus allowing adventurers to explore the entire game world without limits.