Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Ideas for Reinvigorating Istaria (while advancing effort & avoiding the dread "p2w")

Quote Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
    Despite the community's fear of an influx of "undesirables", etc, there are several ways this game could easily become "free to play" without necessarily being "pay to win", or "releasing the Kraken", etc:

1. Kickstart with this game becoming free to play when player has backed at a particular funding level (Play for free while we use your backing to complete our porting/redesign efforts.)

2. Implement a social collectibles system
  2. RE: Wich issue with favouritism?

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    People called it favoritism because there was no good reason as to why these people were added in. No note in the patch notes, they just appeared, and so without any good reason to excuse it, others got angry.
    I must say, I'm fascinated by the notion that favoritism and recognition are the same thing.

I **totally** think the company should recognize what they find to be extraordinary contributors. I know I won't be one because I am not as altruistic as some and I'm fine
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Istaria: The grind, the economy, and me - feedback and suggestions

Disclaimer - I work as a product designer and product manager in my real, day to day life. You would recognize the companies I would list in my CV and there are game companies in that mix.

Now that isn't to say I'm always right, or even that *I* am objectively "right" here, now, in this. The information is the information, neutral and accepted by the industry itself as reflected in the articles of those established in it. One will either consider it or not and I'm wise enough
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Istaria: The grind, the economy, and me (Part 2 of 2)

3. The veteran populace, like any other in any other game, are highly resistant to changes that would be helpful to Virtrium (but take the offering closer to mainstream interests for product-market fit); so much so that most attempts to engage discourse and present ideas is frequently derided to the point of silencing new opinions/eyes.

The fact is, today's gaming market IS shorter on TIME than it is upon MONEY:

https://thebillfold.com/another-look...y-cf7cd96a1e15 ...

Updated December 14th, 2016 at 09:51 AM by Beryl (typos pwn me, especially at 2:45am)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So, I did a thing... (Talk to the Team: Daily/Weekly Login Bonus)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    How about epic items? tokens, components for making ally plaques e.g. cords, bars, ect...
    Demon, blood, and so on essence, and maybe if you log in consecutively for a year (365 days) you have the chance to win a core for the ally plaque. This will only apply to those who have a level 100 ADV school character on their account.

Other items possibly obsolete items? I know several players who are looking for things that are no longer readily available in game. maybe a chance to
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast