All Blog Entries

1. Ixenioth Beginnings - Part 1

Chaos...
    That is what I remember as my final time with my father and older brother. Utter Chaos..

We were suppose to go training. With news of troubles coming that could harm not only this world, but our own, all who could be able to fight, were to fight. I knew I was ready and so did my father. It been the only reason he had me join as well... beyond our family heritage amongst our kind. Though my mother was concerned, she has always been supportive... Even if her and my father's
  2. Incorrect message when attuning to Helian's Tomb

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Ok, so upon Accepting (not completing) the quest called "Helian's Tomb: Eternal Rest", it displays a message, in main chat that you are now attuned to Helian's Tomb. But this is NOT true. Upon accepting the quest (you get a confirmation in main chat you are now attuned, but that is WRONG), if you go to Bristugo and go to the Dalimond Peninsula teleporter, it shows you are NOT attuned, even though the message in main chat suggested you were, previously.

Upon completing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blight survival guide

As many of you know, very few people exist on the Blight shard. To find yourself in the same town as someone else is like a party - rare and exciting. Therefore, it is very important to note that, before you make a Blight toon, independence is vital. No real marketplace exists, and you'll likely find yourself short of toons if you're in need of help. (Granted, if you're lucky enough to find someone online, they might help if you ask nicely.) Such quests as the dragon's RoP - it is almost neccessary ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dragon Quest Guide Suggestions? Share your Ideas with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusinger View Post
    Hello, some of you may have seen my new ROP video Guides. if you liked the Guides and find them useful i am willing to make more video guides, such as, i plan on making AROP guides.

if you would like to see a guide for other challenging quests or have ideas feel free to post them here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstryke View Post
    Sparkcal yawns and stands eager to start her old routine again. She had been asleep too long but still remembered her old friends. Spark was looking forward to seeing Alphiner again.

The little black hatchling decided to go and hang out at new trismus.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast