Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dragon Size Suggestions

Default Re: Dragon Size Suggestions

After a fair bit of hunting using the old ancient model, I would have to say that it is hardly different than hunting as an adult...at least from a size=problem perspective. But it would be nice to have the boundaries of the character, rather than the center, mark where range is calculated from. Simply makes more sense for a quadropedal creature that the forward portion of the body (particularly the head and forelegs) should determine how far it can reach from where it stands.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelico
    After a fair bit of hunting using the old ancient model, I would have to say that it is hardly different than hunting as an adult...at least from a size=problem perspective. But it would be nice to have the boundaries of the character, rather than the center, mark where range is calculated from. Simply makes more sense for a quadropedal creature that the forward portion of the body (particularly the head and forelegs) should determine how far it can reach from where it stands.
    agreed

*bump* ... because i'm still not hearing real justification for not returning ancients to their original size.

yeah your right you're not large enough as it is. Adults look like hatchlings to you guys. You're big enough to make a difference and almost take up the entire center of Bristugo, hell I'd be happy.

The lairs are fitted just fine for the old ancient models, I hang out in one on blight using the old ancient model all the time, and I don't even feel cramped.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    yeah your right you're not large enough as it is. Adults look like hatchlings to you guys. You're big enough to make a difference and almost take up the entire center of Bristugo, hell I'd be happy.
    not if you'd been seeing the original ancient model over 1-1/2 years, expecting to reach that size one day.

Thread Information