Thread: where do you think they are going to take the conf school

Default where do you think they are going to take the conf school

I have come to my own personal conclusions on what was said in the meeting we had with the developers/tulga on the confectioner school id like to see what kind of opinions you all have on what was said
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: where do you think they are going to take the conf school

Quote Originally Posted by Vandellia View Post
    I have come to my own personal conclusions on what was said in the meeting we had with the developers/tulga on the confectioner school id like to see what kind of opinions you all have on what was said
    eh? eh? eh?

Holy thread-resurrection Batman! By the way, this thread is 3 years old. Confectioner is long released, but wasn't when the thread was posted by Vandellia (may Istara bring her back to us one day!).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That's one bad thing about doing searches -- You better pay attention to the date or you're going to throw yourself for a loopty-loop. I know I recently did it with one thread.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Holy thread-resurrection Batman!
    Confectioner school needs a check up.

Whosha, today ive read you ask for a death point revamp, and redo of the confectioner school. Since Vi has taken over they have worked on four major projects, reinstitute billing, over haul of death points and penalties, confectioner revamp and plot resizing and reclaim. I doubt theyll be any overhaul of two of the newest aspects of the game anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    Whosha, today ive read you ask for a death point revamp, and redo of the confectioner school. Since Vi has taken over they have worked on four major projects, reinstitute billing, over haul of death points and penalties, confectioner revamp and plot resizing and reclaim. I doubt theyll be any overhaul of two of the newest aspects of the game anytime soon.
    Don't forget Unity character transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    I'm not sure how this became my thread but i'll take it. I'd rather get the ball rolling and lay the ground work so that when the time comes and all those things you mentioned are done and they're ready to start death penalty and confectioner changes things will already be neatly wrapped with a bow stuck on it. Thank you for reading my suggestions and feel to reply.

This became your post because it was in the dead file. It's 3 years old. The changes the first post describe that you say "eh? Eh? EH?" to have already come to pass.

The stuff you quoted from Teto have already happened.

Billing was reinstated. Death points and penalties were over hauled. The confectioner revamp was completed. And they are just now finishing up the plot resizing and reclaiming.

No ball to get rolling. It's rolled already.

Dead thread three years old....

Being locked to avoid confusing new players and those coming to the forum to reconsider the game. Completion of the confectioner school and changes to death penalty was one of the first projects completed when Virtrium took over.

Thank you for understanding.

Thread Information