Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RL player PETS gallery

Hal`cyon Sskyler-

I think I count as weird. I'm not really a dog or cat person.

This is mah bird, an African Grey parrot. I had to leave 'er behind when I started college last fall though. The apartment I'm in can't really fit the cage well and the dust they produce can get pretty thick in smaller areas.

This is my replacement pet that fits better in an apartment (for now). It's a savannah monitor lizard, docile little thing. The hat wasn't my idea, but when I'm given a mini sombrero I darn well better use it somewhere.

I didn't stop there though... at first I thought about raising my own dull white feeder mice for the monitor, but I ended up buying a few "fancy" mice of various colors. One of them had a litter of pups about two weeks ago, I can't bear to feed the little suckers when they grow up, they're sickeningly adorable:

I don't own this animal, I've just been dying to use this image somewhere:

Yes.... he is 30 pounds of loving saris er.... feline.... er.... cat
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

my Christmas present this year

What's his/her name Kylara? Oooh you need to keep him away from your saris
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Her name is Silk There's a thief in a book that i loved, the char really stuck with me, and it's so fitting! she seems to love removing credit cards from wallets the most. aarg

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage

That's no cat. That's a space station!

Well here is as first my 6-year-old male cat called "Bubu", well yes i know it sounds silly, but he only hears on that name. (And he loves to steal my beadspread in the night :P)

And here we have my little female cat called "Mädi". She is cute isn't she? Oh and she is 3 years old.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Mine...

Deoir's Player and Mr.Bean

Ferret breathing through his ears.

Mini Kitty the Insane.

This is my cat. Her name is Karma. She sometimes thinks she's a dog. She'll come running when you call her (and not just at dinner time) and she'll even play fetch with furry mice.

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I've got an insane kitty called Neko [which is Japanese for cat]

Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    This is my cat. Her name is Karma. She sometimes thinks she's a dog. She'll come running when you call her (and not just at dinner time) and she'll even play fetch with furry mice.
    I had a cat like that. She'd come running when you snapped your fingers, or when you called her name. She'd also chase her tail and make grunting noises when she was happy. Her name was, appropriately enough, Pig, and she had the exact same color as the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park. I have fond memories of her.

That's one disturbing cat, lol

Cry stal

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage

AWWWW !!! I want him!!

Cry stal

My precious....Diablo. Going on 6 years now.

Smile Re: RL player PETS gallery

Awwww, lots of cute pets here!

Well, here is my lovely cat Rebecca:

And here is my winter white russian dwarf hamster Luka.

Uhm, and I almost forget about this one! Not alive anymore though... .__. The dark spot inside is a fly.

And here is our dear deceased cat Väinö. I miss him so much..

Last edited by Dralovj; September 17th, 2008 at 01:38 PM.

Aideen, 100/100 Helian Dragoness on Chaos
    I'm also known as Dralovj (formerly Dralov, from Unity), Miiya, Aimi (Order), Venya, Lunee and Neliya.

Default Re: RL player PETS gallery

holy crap cat lovers...

*points to her Avatar* That's Ozzy...our pug (after Ozzy Ozbourne cuz he's nuts)

And here is my lovely Bulldog - Harley

Btw, don't knock Chinse Cresteds - they are really quite loving and cute - my sister has one .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Holy Thread Resurrection, Batman!

Ok, since the thread is back, alive and kicking I'll have to add Caeli to it. This pic is over a year old, but it's handy and already uploaded.

"There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Lots of sweet pets!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Ok ok since we are doing pets i got a few to share

This was my baby girl Lady. She was pregnant with her last litter the same time i was pregnant with my son. People use to tease us when i took her for walks hehe we both woddled (sorry spelling is bad today). I had to leave her behind when i moved to Idaho she was to old for the trip. *cries*

This Is my cat i have now. her name is Jinx, she was rescued and close to death. here are some pics of when i first got her and then now.

Then...

Now...

My friends Kitten that stayed a few days with me (kinda got attached hehe)
    Here she is trying to be a bed hog...

This one was just to cute LOL I always knew i was good for something :P even if it is just a pillow

Thread Information