The day was perfect!

All that was left to do was gather an army to take on Lem, Kaa, and the dreaded Shadow Dragon.

Many death points were expected from this venture, but alas none were obtained. The great army consisted of Maltavorn, Tympest, jarlnur, Rynuker, Carsia, and a cute little Dwarf named Thundar.

Kaa was our first stop. I was unable to get up on the ledge, but was out of range for the fat men to attack me. So Maltavorn lured the menace from over the ledge twoards me so I could zap him with my Phylarcy. Luckily he was alone, and didnt bring any of his minions with him. Two zaps later he went splat and we rejoiced.

Next was Lem, and Maltavorn was able to lure him to me again as I sat on the side lines. Two zaps later he went splat!

Things were going wonderfully. But now came the Shadow Dragon. Our path to him was filled with many minions but we made it to his thorny temple. Maltavorn bowed before the great elder before he lured him to his death. This battle was not so swift. It took us several minutes and with plenty of heals from Thundar we were able to defeat him.

The task was done.

I summoned as many friends I could find at that time of night and we all met at the Peak of Storms. Caillie helped me remove and embarrasing bugger that was hanging from my nose before I gave a small speach and activated my Phylarcy. I was struck with a great bolt of lightning and engulf in a brilliant light. As it died down I noticed I was not looking down at everyone....I became an adult.

After the words FLY! were shouted I took to the air, rising to the fireworks and other dragons around me. My heart soared, I did not want to come down. But my wings were a bit weak, I will have to fly a couple more times to build my muscles.

It was a wonderful day! And like Thundar said, it was Miller Time!

Thank you all for coming there and being with me for this special event. I took many a pictures so I dont forget. Thank you all to those that helped me whip some arses to even get to the peak where I could recive my wings. It was a wonderful time for me, I will never forget how my heart pounded as I took my final steps up that rock, and made that last hop I would ever be able to make, for when you are adult, you cant hop. :)

Thank you all once again, I hope to see you, and others, in the skies!

Velat [li]