Thread: Chat Window Tabs

Default Chat Window Tabs

If there's any way to increase the number of chat tabs per chat window, I'd really like to see it added to the game.

I like to have one really long chat window, as it's easier for me to read what's going on than a smaller, more compact chat window. Since I play in 1280x1024, I've got a lot of room left for more chat tabs...maybe 4 or 5 more tabs would fit. (I have the blue button, chat window, group window, and friends list windows at the bottom of my screen...my chat window is probably 75% of my screen width.) As it is, when I start getting tells from people, I start stacking them up on the right-hand side of my screen and they're a lot harder to keep track of, since they don't get the flashing tab.

Perhaps put something into the options tab to let us set the max tabs per window? Pretty please?

Default Re: Chat Window Tabs

Silloywi (I am probably spelling the name wrong) made a chat mod that does much of what you want. You can find a link to it in the Customizations forums or do a forum search for chat mod. Oh an you can setup tells to go to their own tabs already in the game, see the Options page. They will have the flashing tab if you set it to send to new tab.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Default Re: Chat Window Tabs

Silloywi (I am probably spelling the name wrong) made a chat mod that does much of what you want. You can find a link to it in the Customizations forums or do a forum search for chat mod.

Cool! While I'm grabbing the good models for the ancients, I'll get that too.

Oh an you can setup tells to go to their own tabs already in the game, see the Options page. They will have the flashing tab if you set it to send to new tab.

*nods* I already have it set up that way, but it does me no good if my chat window is already full of tabs. (main, combat, guild, group, 3 chat channels)

Thanks for the help! :)

Thread Information