Thread: T6 resource forms?

Default T6 resource forms?

Any status on this? Wasn't this supposed to be released sometime in August through a world event?

To pre-answer why I'm asking this, given the resource requirements for the T6 Library the only way that it would even be worth building a structure that can only hold 150 forms would be to have the above forms, transmuting such a large number of items would just be silly.

Default Re: T6 resource forms?

The new Outpost has been completed on the fringes of the Eastern Deadlands, and wave after wave of Withered Aegis assaults have been turned back. Members of the Living Races are gathering at the Outpost now, both to secure it's defense, and also to begin their expeditions into the Blighted wasteland. No one knows for sure what the Expeditions will encounter, but tension and expectations run thick as the Living Races set out to reclaim more of what is rightfully theirs.

(This is currently on Blight)
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Default Re: T6 resource forms?

Thanks for the update, so basically another month once we get the next patch at the earliest then it sounds like.

Thread Information