Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New event on Blight, Master crafters required!

Default New event on Blight, Master crafters required!

There is a new event on Blight now in regards to master crafting. Could use lots of crafters with 1200 skill in all schools of crafting but this will be hard to muster for our server. If you have a copied character on Blight with 1200+ skill in any construction school would be cool to come and check it out. I won't spoil the plot / areas involved here on the fourm, so if you are interested just pop onto the Blight server.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Default Re: New event on Blight, Master crafters required!

I gotta say that if you really want help, you guys need to be a bit less snobbish.

I login to ask about what your needs are, and get banned from the residents channel.

Hard to want to assist folks that act that way.
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

I can understand people?s frustration with being kicked from channels and made to feel unwelcome by some. Please remember there are only about twenty or so people on Blight who play and there is a lot of space to go around. Not everyone is like the above, however I do understand as it seems that way with such a small population on the server.

That said my original post was to inform and perhaps have some folks take a look at the event. What is required is very step as you need at least 1200 skill which is extremely difficult to acquire. I do not know much about this event other then its an entry point for T6 and that it will be very slow going even on live servers because the optimal skill cannot be reached which is around 1600. If you are interested head far east and look around. Dragons so far have no part in this event but they have lairs coming very soon.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Well, I popped onto Blight, flew to the outpost, nothing new there, flew directly E from there, nothing new. Wanna tell us something besides just "head far east" ?
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Yeah, when the sky gets dark green, turn at the blighted tree and just keep going...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

I've been out and was only able to locate one and it was a stone cenotaph(sp). It was already completed and had an individual in front of it. If I had been a master mason I believe I could have gotten a quest. I did get a good deal of lore though.

Thanks Ruf for pointing me in the right direction, if any other blighters might have knowledge of other places and I'm still on could you please send me a tell or PM me here.

Thanks
    Goibhnie. Expert Enchanter

Edit: Ruf found the fitting one as well in the CS, it seems impossible to get to at its current location, I couldn't get close with out getting dead as well. All work on the fitting one was just fitting, so I couldn't contribute.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

1200 sounds strange for a req. level since the t6 buildings take 1100/1300 skills. Does it even require finished t6 materials?

On the unfinished Fitting artifact there were finished adamantium sheets and joints and not tons compared to the t6 housing that is in game now (~120?). I don't recall the optimum though for it. Though creating and placing have different optimums, just incase you didn't know.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

Essence cenotaph is on the old marrow loop for those interested.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

Some screenshots for interested people, I hadn't switched back to my main school, so I got killed before I could get anymore. WARNING: Images aren't scaled, so they may take a few to load.

Don't read if you wish to figure this out on your own. Scroll on past.>>>>>>>>

Metal Cenotaph area and its guardians:

Metal Cenotaph Reqs:

Up on top of the hill (it's easier than you'd think to get up):

Stone Cenotaph: (the marked house is the metal cenotaph loc)

Stone Construction Window:

Stone NPC Cenotaph Text:

I'm kinda curious why the NPC said I needed more skill - I can't really boost my craft schools any higher. I'm guessing it either works on current skill or you need to be in the mason school actively (I was still in conf).

Essense Cenotaph Construction Window:

Closer Look + Loc for Essense Cenotaph:

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

thanks for the images guinness. what an interesting event this looks like. [Y]
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

My original post has been updated to show screenshots of the essense cenotaph. It's interesting in the text says that there are only four master crafters. Given that there are 5 main construction materials, it would seem that either that is a typo or that wood or cloth has been left out. If the latter were the case, my guess would be cloth, given that thornwood nodes are already ingame.

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness
    My original post has been updated to show screenshots of the essense cenotaph. It's interesting in the text says that there are only four master crafters. Given that there are 5 main construction materials, it would seem that either that is a typo or that wood or cloth has been left out. If the latter were the case, my guess would be cloth, given that thornwood nodes are already ingame.
    Wood and cloth might be combined into one "Organic" cenotaph. I wouldnt see cloth just being left out though because nodes are already in. This looks more to me like the ability to become a master crafter, not to find the master crafting resources.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Call it the tester in me but can we get this piece of dialog fixed?

"We four are the last masters of our crafts, slain years ago by Wraith Overlord Ludd years ago."

There really is no reason to state it twice.

And the beginning of the next sentence, "After he slew us" is very elementary sounding. Maybe, "After we were slain" would sound better? Or "After he eliminated us" maybe? Just something about the word slew that just doesn't sound right.

Otherwise a very good read and I'm guessing the event that was said to introduce the master resource refinement formulae.

well no need to guess what lost knowledge quest is about now, its the release of t6 crafting forms.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Near sslanis wasn't there a master woodworker at one point? Perhaps why only 4 were slain.

Quote Originally Posted by Denrath
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Guinness wrote: My original post has been updated to show screenshots of the essense cenotaph. It's interesting in the text says that there are only four master crafters. Given that there are 5 main construction materials, it would seem that either that is a typo or that wood or cloth has been left out. If the latter were the case, my guess would be cloth, given that thornwood nodes are already ingame.

Wood and cloth might be combined into one "Organic" cenotaph. I wouldnt see cloth just being left out though because nodes are already in. This looks more to me like the ability to become a master crafter, not to find the master crafting resources.
    Steelsilk nodes are in? Could you tell me where to find them?
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Read it backwards. Sue me, it was a long night at work. [:)]
    The point still stands though, it would still likely be organic and have both wood and cloth in it as it is for the ability to become a master crafter, not justto tell you where to find the stuff.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

My question is will dragons be able to get the quest for the resource forms if they do lead to these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    well no need to guess what lost knowledge quest is about now, its the release of t6 crafting forms.
    The old design preview said they'd be releasing master-level resource forms, so unless they have been making signicifanct progress we'll be getting master metal bar, master stone brick, master cut gem, master essence orb etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    My question is will dragons be able to get the quest for the resource forms if they do lead to these.
    They should. Dragons work with metal, stone, essence and gems so that's four master resource forms.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information