Thread: Melee, and Dragon Epics abilities

Default Melee, and Dragon Epics abilities

Casters? what makes them so special....*cough* anyhow, maybe we could throw in some melee, and dragon epic "abilities".

Knock yourselves out with ideas. [:D]

Default Re: Melee, and Dragon Epics abilities

Maybe even like my sig, I like to call that the Cold Fire (Just because I'm a berserker and they're from Mah, and are drivin on red hot anger! [:P])

I know its my sig... but I'm prolly gonna change it here soon anyhow so just so we all get the "picture" HAHAH...haha...hehe...he...eh.... I thought I was funny...

Skip the dragons but yeah melee epics are good. One was recently added for ELARs hopefully there will be more soon.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

well I just thought I'd be fair to the dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    well I just thought I'd be fair to the dragons.
    Because they arn't getting enough attention as it is = )
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

or for the past 18+ months :P
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

I understand your desire for love also but please understand that it is not the Dragons fault for going from a biped in a dragon suit to a Dragon 2 weeks before beta ends. It is my hope now that most of the major missing things added and with Lair Crafting that a more equal look will go to all the races.

Man oh man. Jealous bipeds all over the place. If TG keeps working hard on dragons pretty soon they'll have the same options available to them that bipeds had on release day.

I consider gold rage and gold shield as epic. I would say there is something wrong with the most powerful class also having flight. I would say say the are finished now and I would disinclude dragons in any epic that bipeds may but probably wont recieve lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal

I know its my sig... but I'm prolly gonna change it here soon anyhow so just so we all get the "picture" HAHAH...haha...hehe...he...eh.... I thought I was funny...
    Probably, LOL You change it every two weeks to a month.....

Jayne

PS: You still have a PM in your box, Geez I wish they would give us a blinking envelope, this is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos
    I consider gold rage and gold shield as epic. I would say there is something wrong with the most powerful class also having flight. I would say say the are finished now and I would disinclude dragons in any epic that bipeds may but probably wont recieve lol.
    Actually, I would agree with Tarran on this one (except for us having flight or being the most powerful). RoP and ARoP were our epics.
    I have no problems with the Devs giving the meleers some love without including dragons in the mix.

Of course.....a demon "scale" would be nice :P

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

I agree, there should be a demon scale. That way Dragons to have a reason to kill SoG!

Jayne

Thread Information